• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baker Mayfield keeping up the Oklahoma tradition

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is Barrett a bad example? Both incidents are alcohol related. There was also already a thread on the mayfield topic. What makes no sense is the focus on Oklahoma. Why ignore the rest of the incidents in the NCAA Mississippi State etc.... ?

That's total BS, Mississippi State

Do you struggle with reading comprehension? I said De'Andre Johnson is a bad example to use. I said a DUI is worse than a public intox, but if PI was the only charge on Mayfield, it wouldn't be a story. It is the other charges which made it into a story.

And who is ignoring anything? You continue to talk about players who people did post about when it happened. With the Mississippi State player -- I didn't hear much about it. Was he actually on campus when it happened or was he still a recruit? (I will read your link later)

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you struggle with reading comprehension? I said De'Andre Johnson is a bad example to use. I said a DUI is worse than a public intox, but if PI was the only charge on Mayfield, it wouldn't be a story. It is the other charges which made it into a story.

And who is ignoring anything? You continue to talk about players who people did post about when it happened. With the Mississippi State player -- I didn't hear much about it. Was he actually on campus when it happened or was he still a recruit? (I will read your link later)

How is Barrett a bad example? Both incidents are alcohol related. There was also already a thread on the mayfield topic. What makes no sense is the focus on Oklahoma. Why ignore the rest of the incidents in the NCAA Mississippi State etc.... ?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think my 3 year old has better reading comprehension skills than you. Where do you see me say anything about Barrett being a bad example?. :L

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think my 3 year old has better reading comprehension skills than you. Where do you see me say anything about Barrett being a bad example?. :L
You could also say your 3 year old throws a better spiral. Than any QB Michigan has on their roster. I can understand the YSC gate they own Michigan. And you were wrong about Helton. What doesn't make sense is the repetitive Oklahoma hate. You do seem awfully fixated on Oklahoma. I've provided several examples. Involving multiple players who have committed the same actions. In relation to the actions of the Oklahoma players you have cited. In some cases worse. As well as their punishments or lack of. And their current statuses after their actions. So why not discuss the real problem thus us far from just Oklahoma.......

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could also say your 3 year old throws a better spiral. Than any QB Michigan has on their roster. I can understand the YSC gate they own Michigan. And you were wrong about Helton. What doesn't make sense is the repetitive Oklahoma hate. You do seem awfully fixated on Oklahoma. I've provided several examples. Involving multiple players who have committed the same actions. In relation to the actions of the Oklahoma players you have cited. In some cases worse. As well as their punishments or lack of. And their current statuses after their actions. So why not discuss the real problem thus us far from just Oklahoma.......

I concur. Fixating your hate on OU is a job for Texas fans. GET HELL OUT OF HERE AND START SOME DAMN URBAN IS THE DEVIL THREADS

Know your role Michigan fans

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, man. It's s big transition and our lives have changed forever, but it's definitely a good change and we're so excited about it. Very glad to be having a boy to get to do all the stuff you get to do with your son. Also really glad we'll have a son to carry our name forward as well.
Did you just assume your child's gender?

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeping up the Oklahoma tradition by transferring to A&M?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT THE OTHER PLAYERS. Good lord. Want to know why Mixon has been brought up recently? Care to take a wild stab in the dark? How about Mayfield? Care to guess why he is being brought up now?

Just because you choose to focus on two instances doesn't mean the others weren't discussed. Newsflash -- bringing up Johnson from FSU, who was KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL, doesn't mean it is comparable. One was kicked out of school -- one was given basically a redshirt season. :L

Bringing up JT Barrett and his DUI, I SAID, a DUI is worse than a public intox. But if Mayfield was only ticketed for public intox, it wouldn't be a headline story. Fleeing, resisting arrest, etc is what makes it a headline. Yet you CONTINUE to leave that part out.

Now I'm tired of having to spell everything out for you as you can't seem to grasp it. So move along and bother someone else.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT THE OTHER PLAYERS. Good lord. Want to know why Mixon has been brought up recently? Care to take a wild stab in the dark? How about Mayfield? Care to guess why he is being brought up now?

Just because you choose to focus on two instances doesn't mean the others weren't discussed. Newsflash -- bringing up Johnson from FSU, who was KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL, doesn't mean it is comparable. One was kicked out of school -- one was given basically a redshirt season. :L

Bringing up JT Barrett and his DUI, I SAID, a DUI is worse than a public intox. But if Mayfield was only ticketed for public intox, it wouldn't be a headline story. Fleeing, resisting arrest, etc is what makes it a headline. Yet you CONTINUE to leave that part out.

Now I'm tired of having to spell everything out for you as you can't seem to grasp it. So move along and bother someone else.
Fixating your hate on OU is a job for Texas fans. GET HELL OUT OF HERE AND START SOME DAMN URBAN IS THE DEVIL THREADS

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just bc alcohol was involved DOES NOT make the incidents related lmao especially comparing them and using them as examples. Most circumstances are different especially in this case.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just bc alcohol was involved DOES NOT make the incidents related lmao especially comparing them and using them as examples. Most circumstances are different especially in this case.
I agree it makes Barrett's offense worse at least Mayfield didn't risk peoples lives

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fixating your hate on OU is a job for Texas fans. GET HELL OUT OF HERE AND START SOME DAMN URBAN IS THE DEVIL THREADS

Hate? I don't hate OU at all. If I hated OU and their fans -- I wouldn't be asking one how his wife is doing. They are the topic because the two highest profile players dealing with shit are from OU.

As I stated already. Football is just a game for fans to talk about. I don't hate anyone on here, though you are getting awfully close repeating yourself over and over.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate? I don't hate OU at all. If I hated OU and their fans -- I wouldn't be asking one how his wife is doing. They are the topic because the two highest profile players dealing with shit are from OU.

As I stated already. Football is just a game for fans to talk about. I don't hate anyone on here, though you are getting awfully close repeating yourself over and over.
Repeating yourself over and over sound familiar? Since you've been so fixated on OU I'm guessing you're converting to a Jexas fan

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's pretty funny that BM got caught from behind by a cop. Do I need to be a Texas fan to find it funny?

I do live in Texas, do some work in OKC, and have land in Arkansas.

Does this qualify? :noidea:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's pretty funny that BM got caught from behind by a cop. Do I need to be a Texas fan to find it funny?

dVDJiez.gif

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Automatically allowed because OU has FSU's number

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The cops could catch him but apparently the Longhorns couldn't.