• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Back in the toilet?

SoonerAlum

Oklahoman By Choice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would be easy to say that, without Briles, the Bears go back in the toilet.

Even if they get a good, Briles-like clone in place, the loss of commits and recruits will drag the program down for a year or two.

And why was it just Briles? Why not the AD and President?

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole thing is dirty in Waco.
Briles was just the first step.

The lawsuits will push more of those guys out the door.

It won't be allowed to happen again by the NCAA or new Administration is my guess.
I believe the NCAA will gut the program and it will never return again.
It will just operate the way it should. Get down to where you belong Baylor.
Oh, and fuck you Baylor.

Just more players for the rest of us.

Buh/Bye

DDYM_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I heard was that the fall guy was going to be Ken Starr and Briles was staying.

BUT!! Ken Starr threatened to go nuclear with all that he knows, so Ken Starr stayed and Art Briles became the fall guy.

I have no idea why the AD is not canned though. None of the people I talked to that know Baylor(actual Baylor grads) had any insight on that. My friends in Texas didn't know anything either about the AD. But all of them said that Starr was going down was the scuttlebutt, but it all changed on Thursday night/Friday.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I heard was that the fall guy was going to be Ken Starr and Briles was staying.

BUT!! Ken Starr threatened to go nuclear with all that he knows, so Ken Starr stayed and Art Briles became the fall guy.

I have no idea why the AD is not canned though. None of the people I talked to that know Baylor(actual Baylor grads) had any insight on that. My friends in Texas didn't know anything either about the AD. But all of them said that Starr was going down was the scuttlebutt, but it all changed on Thursday night/Friday.
Rule number one: Don't fuck with lawyers...they know their shit.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Bears will actually field a decent team this year and the players will play with a chip on their shoulder. They get 3 easy wins right out the gate due to playing Pop Warner teams in OOC and then play Okie jr, @ISU and KU before coming to Austin Oct 29. Bears will probably be 6-0 going into that game. I can see a 9-3 season before they move back in with their old roommate KU.....