• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B_Dub’s Official Fair and Honest Conference Affiliation OF Posters Posting Shit in the Wrong Forum

Which Conference Wins in This Arena?

• Pac 12

Votes: 42 68.9%
  • SEC

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • ACC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big 12 with 10 teams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big 10

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • OP is a Asshat

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if...

Jim Delaney had taken up my suggestion that the conference change its name to the Big Tough Conference. BTN's brand would be preserved. The absurdity that a conference full of AAU members having a erroneous number in its name would be be no more. Win, win, right?

Of course, JD might not have relinquished the Legends and Leaders division names...

And, the media flack would be thick, especially when a conference team was hammered by an OOC opponent.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As to “The Droider Rule”: Whatever 3 teams (in relation to college football) happen to be on the OP’s favorite teams list at the time of the fuck up will all receive a point for that league.

Really?!? :plotting: Aweso--

If any indication that the OP is trying to fuck up a thread on purpose just trying to receive points for a certain league: An official inquiry and investigation will be launched by the mayor of Fucktardia (Used2bHU) to determine that individuals intentions before handing his recommendations off to me.

Shit.

I mean, Uhhh...YEAH, that's...what we'll do

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So PAC 12 up to 5 now if we’re adding AG’s 2 softball fails. 6 if you add in SCcon’s cheerleader one. Let that one slide since it’s the only decent thread he’s made so far.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 if you add in SCcon’s cheerleader one. Let that one slide since it’s the only decent thread he’s made so far.

As long as it has pics...Is there really a wrong forum for a cheerleader thread? :noidea:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would muffin baskets be considered CFB or the food forum? Another tough call
Muffin baskets are food forum, muffic baskets are football forum.

Fucking newbs.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So PAC 12 up to 5 now if we’re adding AG’s 2 softball fails. 6 if you add in SCcon’s cheerleader one. Let that one slide since it’s the only decent thread he’s made so far.
thumb_here-ya-go-little-fella-butt-cream-a-lot-of-21186280.png

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya you failed again. I'm not the OP in that thread. BTW I hope they sign Stoops to a lifetime contract.

Nope, you failed for the umpteenth time Dick Smoker. You could not even bother to read and you created your own thread and it was merged by Edisto because your thread was after the first one.

I bet you are one of those internet nitwits that actually think we are your family or something. Even though we tell you to stop, you keep right on being a fuckwit.

You have zero life.
You only have gay relationships with your right hand.
It is highly probable you are on disability and posting from a mental institution because your family abandoned you.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, you failed for the umpteenth time Dick Smoker. You could not even bother to read and you created your own thread and it was merged by Edisto because your thread was after the first one.

I bet you are one of those internet nitwits that actually think we are your family or something. Even though we tell you to stop, you keep right on being a fuckwit.

You have zero life.
You only have gay relationships with your right hand.
It is highly probable you are on disability and posting from a mental institution because your family abandoned you.
Shouldn't you be trading dick pics with Brasky right about now?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And other blunders too..
Feel me in if there’s one’s I’ve missed.
Just going with the Power 5

PAC 12: So far the load has been carried soley by AlaskaGuy with at least 2 confirmed (Although there’s others that he changed at the last second), but for now we’ll give him credit for just 2 officially. With his friend and comrade SocalJim joing in on the fun today that officially puts the PAC 12 at a grand total of 3. Which you would have to assume is good enough for 1st place? Correct? Stay tuned....
Known total as of now: 3
One story how many lies???
Mods please delete this ... duplicate thread
duplicate thread please defecate
League MVP: AlaskaGuy

SEC: Unlike their playoff performances of getting a team in every year, and more than winning their fair share of games, the league has shown to have found its Achilles Heel when competing with the other conferences in this arena. Known total as of now: 0

ACC: See SEC synopsis just with less titles. Known total as of now: 0

BIG 12: While the league is continued to be carried by Oklahoma with 2 playoff appearances, there is little change with the exception that OutOfYourMind managed to pick up 1 win for the league
200.gif.cf.gif

unlike their 2 playoff games. With only 1, many have already counted the league out, but definitely a dark horse conference to be on the look out for. You just never know with Outofyourmind.
Known total as of now: 1
So, 80% of all the kids come without any parent with them. I think I'm calling bullshit on this.
League MVP: OutOfYourMind

BIG 10: Like their impressive bowl record (besides Michigan), the league looks to be the only real contender when it comes to exchanging blows (no homo), with the PAC 12. Like the PAC 12, the Big 10 has been mostly carried by one poster who not only managed to create one political thread in the college football forum, but twice using the same thread. Since this has never been done before, we are giving IowaJerms credit for 2.5 giving it’s accomplishment. Add in KingKoolKats 1, and we have a grand total of 3.5 giving them the slim, but narrow lead.
Known total as of now: 3.5
Modesty poncho for girls "too revealing" prom dresses.
Modesty poncho for girls "too revealing" prom dresses.
http://sportshoop.la/threads/i-wish...t-investigating-911-as-much-as-emails.219171/
League MVP: IowaJerms

Stay tuned folks. Sure there’s more to come:

I'll go with Big 10.

MaizeandBlew and Wolverine are bound to spew some TDS here eventually.

Boom

http://sportshoop.la/threads/liberal-reactions.263448/