• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B1G Realignment

Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I view putting Michigan and the nuts in the same division as an experiment. If it doesn't work it can always be reversed when the B1G adds its last two teams.

I prefer to have Michigan and TUOS in same division. It made no sense to me why they were in different div's to begin with. The Game is important. How important is it if the teams play again the following week(s) in the CCG? Renders the first game meaningless.

The way it shakes out now, The Game will more than likely determine who represents the Div in the CCG. That to me is a huge value added to the game, much like in the old days when The Game determined the Conference winner (or at least a share of it).

nonbcsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to play Bama in 2014... the only problem with last year's game was it being 2 years before we were ready to compete at that level.

Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to play Bama in 2014... the only problem with last year's game was it being 2 years before we were ready to compete at that level.

Agree. Even still, I thought we'd put up a much better performance than we did.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to play Bama in 2014...

Hopefully we get the chance in January 2015.

nonbcsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. Even still, I thought we'd put up a much better performance than we did.

Unfortunately I saw that beatdown coming for stylistic reasons... they are like a much better MSU, and we have enough problems with MSU... In a couple of years the lines on both sides of the ball should be at a high level and we'll still have Gardner, so a game against Alabama would be a lot more competitive.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I view putting Michigan and the nuts in the same division as an experiment. If it doesn't work it can always be reversed when the B1G adds its last two teams.

I think putting them together is a good idea. The lure of that game is ideally to see who gets to go to the championship (used to be the NCG, now it is the B1GCG) Them playing twice in a row potentially would be kinda cool but it would lose some luster I think. I just hope they keep it the 4th saturday in November.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope they keep it the 4th saturday in November.

Agreed. And good luck in the battle for D Hand.