• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Awesome.....now we're racist

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get it. I could line up, get my ass handed to me over and over and over and I would come up with a lot of words but N** would not be one of them.
Yet a lot of people on this site seem to think it''s only natural.
Am I the isolated incident? I hope not.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Racist come in all colors....dont assume a certain color .

When it comes to the Nebraska offense, you have either a black player or a white player. If it were a black player this wouldn't be an issue. That only leaves a white player. Not assuming anything, just doing the math.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Racist come in all colors....dont assume a certain color .

Dude it had to be a white guy for him to take offense. You're gonna hear "N***A" said by black players about a hundred times on any given game and no one will bat an eye, but if a white says ""N***ER, that's not fucking cool. Everyone knows you don't use the hard R, and if you're white, you don't say it period.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have no idea who would have the balls to say that knowing full well they have black teammates and so called friends all within earshot.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it comes to the Nebraska offense, you have either a black player or a white player. If it were a black player this wouldn't be an issue. That only leaves a white player. Not assuming anything, just doing the math.
Dude it had to be a white guy for him to take offense. You're gonna hear "N***A" said by black players about a hundred times on any given game and no one will bat an eye, but if a white says ""N***ER, that's not fucking cool. Everyone knows you don't use the hard R, and if you're white, you don't say it period.

Lol we don't know what escalated it racist remarks flow from both white and black players been happening for awhile ....im not as concern or surprised its sounds more attention. but in those trenches alot flys anything to get into opponents heads

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got flipped off while I was driving home from BK the other day by what I can only assume is a nice upstanding young African American.