• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Average Joe's Quick Slant

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Topic 1. Woman who play fantasy football.
2. Why fantasy football is so popular. The driving force behind why we love it so much and how it provides an escape.
3. Diamonds in the rough. Players who are deep sleeper. Love those wright ups.
4. Top 10 fantasy players seasons of all tine. ie
5. Fantasy football vs sex lol
6. Off season blues and how to stay busy.

If I think of anymore I'll post them

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do some Foot like articles....who do you like for a dynasty league Dez or Fuller, that brings opinions and posts IMO.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3. Diamonds in the rough. Players who are deep sleeper. Love those wright ups.
This one has possibilities.
The other ones are... :rip:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem right now is that a lot can change still. You can write a column and put in there that Kenyan Drake is going to put up running back 1 numbers since he's going to get the bulk of the carries in Miami and then tomorrow they could trade for CJ Anderson and then everything you wrote is out the door and you really feel like you wasted your time. Since you are so good at researching and numbers and we just got done with the combine, how about an article that lists the top three 40 times for each year at the combine for wide receivers and running backs over the last 10 years (that would be 60 names) and how that translated into fantasy value. I think that would be an interesting read.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem right now is that a lot can change still. You can write a column and put in there that Kenyan Drake is going to put up running back 1 numbers since he's going to get the bulk of the carries in Miami and then tomorrow they could trade for CJ Anderson and then everything you wrote is out the door and you really feel like you wasted your time. Since you are so good at researching and numbers and we just got done with the combine, how about an article that lists the top three 40 times for each year at the combine for wide receivers and running backs over the last 10 years (that would be 60 names) and how that translated into fantasy value. I think that would be an interesting read.

Great idea, heck you probably already have those numbers. ... You could call it: Foot's Greatest Track Team and What It Means for Fantasy.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good article and good stat information. I'm still just not sold on him though. I have a hard time trusting a quarterback that a team is going to let walk when he's entering his prime. That doesn't happen with truly good quarterbacks very often, so even though Washington has a history of stupid front office moves, it's just scary that they are letting him walk out of town and essentially are going to get absolutely nothing for him. He might prove me wrong. It certainly wouldn't be the first time that's ever happened. I think if he ends up in Minnesota or Denver he stays a top 10 quarterback, but anywhere else he drops to a QB2.
Never ever doubt the stupidity of the Redskins. They have sucked for most of our lives now. They hilariously traded for a washed up Donovan mcnabb. They've gone through dozens of quarterbacks. They finally had a real one and they completely botched it. It's hilarious.

The weapons he has in Minnesota are perfect for him, also.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5. Fantasy football vs sex lol

where is the "I quit Fantasy Football for life" contract?

might be my youth shining through here, but that's not even debatable, fantasy football can go fuck itself, I'd rather get laid than paid.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fast Rookies at the Combine – Impact Meteors or Cosmic Dust?

@Bandit
Alright, your article has been posted.
The research alone took the better part of a day and was exhausting to compile.
There was so much data I really struggled with what to include and what to leave out.
Went back 9 years to the 2009 combine.

@The Foot
I think you'll find it very interesting.

Ok, you guys know the routine: Read. Comment. Share.
Hope you like it and thanks for the suggestion!
Any others?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fast Rookies at the Combine – Impact Meteors or Cosmic Dust?

@Bandit
Alright, your article has been posted.
The research alone took the better part of a day and was exhausting to compile.
There was so much data I really struggled with what to include and what to leave out.
Went back 9 years to the 2009 combine.

@The Foot
I think you'll find it very interesting.

Ok, you guys know the routine: Read. Comment. Share.
Hope you like it and thanks for the suggestion!
Any others?

Read and commented on. Thanks for the shoutout too by the way. :)

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great Idea Bandit except after our Better Than Average Joe does his homework i fear Foot might have to discover a new strategy and then he may start sniping our guys more so than he would be apt to do now..

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where is the "I quit Fantasy Football for life" contract?

might be my youth shining through here, but that's not even debatable, fantasy football can go fuck itself, I'd rather get laid than paid.
just dont get laid wheres ya get paid

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are awesome.
I still have Foot's suggestion about sleepers on the back burner.
Will probably work on that closer to August.