• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Baker was wearing you guys out before the flood gates opened. We just kept shooting ourselves in the foot. Easily should've had two touchdowns going in at the half.

As for Kendall, yeah he should've kept his trap shut. I wasn't mad about the signs. To the victor go the spoils and you get to do your war cry. You guys did yours, and Baker did his. Moving on.
Baker played OK in the first half. The score reflected that. Its easy to see those 3pts. The 2nd half the DB's for tOSU could not do shit. They showed their inexperience.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Baker was wearing you guys out before the flood gates opened. We just kept shooting ourselves in the foot. Easily should've had two touchdowns going in at the half.

As for Kendall, yeah he should've kept his trap shut. I wasn't mad about the signs. To the victor go the spoils and you get to do your war cry. You guys did yours, and Baker did his. Moving on.

I really don't have a problem with what he did. It's all part of the game. I did think @outofyourmind was nuts for thinking OU'd drop 50 on us... but if not for the breaks we caught in the first half you would have been close to 50. Maybe Schiano should have talked to the Fayetteville Police.. somehow they were able to tackle Baker. :scratch:

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ellupo you are hereby released from your visual bonds. Go, and spread the gospel. I am a most forgiving and omniscient being.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hated this avi worse than the one @Chewbaccer made me wear of Ned Beatty getting butt raped, but still, I sported it for almost a full eight days.

Congrats to you and the Sooners.

Asshole.

Props as always for sporting it without bitching about it.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TrustMeIamRight You're a passionate fellow and I reckanize that game dawg. I'm pretty passionate as well. I am fairly stingy with my passion though. If you go slinging it around like a Kardashian, that shit will get blown out and be susceptible to prolapse (you can't get herpes though which is a plus). East is east and West is west and ne'er the twain shall meet. Keep it in your pants fella. I'm still not sure why you had a problem with OU fans expressing confidence and being so stubborn in your assertions that they had no right to assert their beliefs. As I said earlier, around these parts we call that sort of thing "Letting your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass". Welp, your hummingbird ass is gonna sport this avatar until the end of the football season, which includes every single game including the CFP. Hope you learned something aside from etiquette on the board. This hurts you WAY more than it hurts me, I can assure you. Ya big nut.
You are hereby released from your bonds.

Thank you for participating.