• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greetings and salutations to all.

What an exciting college football season thusfar, right guise? Let's all give thanks to the football Gogs caring for us unworthy fans by providing us with football to consume. Omaha omaha, kill kill kill.

Without further adieu, let's get this chicken plucked.

@ellupo you have my respect as a fellow CFB enthusiast. I appreciate your candor and am glad you are a regular plorster on tHoop. However, I specifically detest trends, trendy things and those that succumb to the herd. This whole beard thing is a fad and shame on you for falling for it. That shit itches, is prone to having hairs infected, and really only makes everyone think you either have "ballchin" or your fella likes the way it tickles. I hereby bestow upon thee this specific avatar for the duration of one week.
View attachment 165926

@TrustMeIamRight You're a passionate fellow and I reckanize that game dawg. I'm pretty passionate as well. I am fairly stingy with my passion though. If you go slinging it around like a Kardashian, that shit will get blown out and be susceptible to prolapse (you can't get herpes though which is a plus). East is east and West is west and ne'er the twain shall meet. Keep it in your pants fella. I'm still not sure why you had a problem with OU fans expressing confidence and being so stubborn in your assertions that they had no right to assert their beliefs. As I said earlier, around these parts we call that sort of thing "Letting your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass". Welp, your hummingbird ass is gonna sport this avatar until the end of the football season, which includes every single game including the CFP. Hope you learned something aside from etiquette on the board. This hurts you WAY more than it hurts me, I can assure you. Ya big nut.
View attachment 165928
obama-mic-drop-gif-1.gif
Avatar is set. Just a FYI I am an old dude and have had a beard for over 30 years. Nothing trendy about me or my beard. Also not as thick as the hipsters, I use a clean #4 to keep it trim.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wish we would have known it was going to be this kind of party last year. Maybe after the game, Barrett could have buttfucked a Sooners cheerleader at mid-field and wiped his dick off on the wagon's canopy.

Oklahoma people ain't wusses like Ohio people. Barrett wouldn't have got out of the stadium alive.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma people ain't wusses like Ohio people. Barrett wouldn't have got out of the stadium alive.
Just would have sat that and took it just like the team did.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're about a week away from wearing an avi of my choice for a full month. You sure poking the bear is a good idea right now?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know.

I can't find anyone to help me with the avi. I've got a good idea, but no photoshop skills. Not going the same route I did last year.

Try moxie, wingedwheel88 or one of the Vol twins.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try moxie, wingedwheel88 or one of the Vol twins.

I've made about a billion and two jokes about Moxie having a big, veiny penis. Not sure she'd be willing to help me (unless it was to rub her penis on my face, she'd probably be willing to do that).

I'll see if well or a Vol would help. Thanks.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wish we would have known it was going to be this kind of party last year. Maybe after the game, Barrett could have buttfucked a Sooners cheerleader at mid-field and wiped his dick off on the wagon's canopy.

Lol. Turnabout is fair play. You parade "basic defense" signs in front of our home bench, Mayfield plants a flag on the field he just spent 4 quarters owning.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Turnabout is fair play. You parade "basic defense" signs in front of our home bench, Mayfield plants a flag on the field he just spent 4 quarters owning.
One and a half quarters owning. And it was a phrase from your own team.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One and a half quarters owning. And it was a phrase from your own team.

Nah. Baker was wearing you guys out before the flood gates opened. We just kept shooting ourselves in the foot. Easily should've had two touchdowns going in at the half.

As for Kendall, yeah he should've kept his trap shut. I wasn't mad about the signs. To the victor go the spoils and you get to do your war cry. You guys did yours, and Baker did his. Moving on.