• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greetings and salutations to all.

What an exciting college football season thusfar, right guise? Let's all give thanks to the football Gogs caring for us unworthy fans by providing us with football to consume. Omaha omaha, kill kill kill.

Without further adieu, let's get this chicken plucked.

@ellupo you have my respect as a fellow CFB enthusiast. I appreciate your candor and am glad you are a regular plorster on tHoop. However, I specifically detest trends, trendy things and those that succumb to the herd. This whole beard thing is a fad and shame on you for falling for it. That shit itches, is prone to having hairs infected, and really only makes everyone think you either have "ballchin" or your fella likes the way it tickles. I hereby bestow upon thee this specific avatar for the duration of one week.
ellupo.JPG

@TrustMeIamRight You're a passionate fellow and I reckanize that game dawg. I'm pretty passionate as well. I am fairly stingy with my passion though. If you go slinging it around like a Kardashian, that shit will get blown out and be susceptible to prolapse (you can't get herpes though which is a plus). East is east and West is west and ne'er the twain shall meet. Keep it in your pants fella. I'm still not sure why you had a problem with OU fans expressing confidence and being so stubborn in your assertions that they had no right to assert their beliefs. As I said earlier, around these parts we call that sort of thing "Letting your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass". Welp, your hummingbird ass is gonna sport this avatar until the end of the football season, which includes every single game including the CFP. Hope you learned something aside from etiquette on the board. This hurts you WAY more than it hurts me, I can assure you. Ya big nut.
TMIR.JPG
obama-mic-drop-gif-1.gif

Mush

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,309.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like an avatar please...

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@outofyourmind is this bitch "listworthy"?

9yOY3.gif

@ktg8trgrl
@TemptressToo
@Winged_Wheel88
@moxie
@Shelby
@bonham
@Rex Racer
@outofyourmind
@B_dub
@romeo212000
@tnapucco
@KansasSooner
@Jtrain80
@BoomerNTX
@Wishbone
@MarkOU
@sooner78wakeboard
@Scapegoat
@Proud_Okie
@Wheat
@Goldbug
@Pariah
@BusSport
@8085sooner
@Nosferatu
@thunderc
@Kevin12773
@Vitamike
@PhilSimms11
@boltfan72
@SteelersPride
@packerzrule
@Used 2 B Hu
@Peter Gozintite
@TigerBait1971
@puckhead
@craigk217
@Inimical
@Manster7588
@Ewa PGH Fan
@pitman
@BoiseMike19
@BTHOtu
@BritishDolfan
@popeyecv64
@BigRedMoe
@gobigred
@gohusk
@Brasky
@huskers1217
@Tomhusker
@it'sHuskers4me
@Skerpokes
@Stinky56
@Carnzo
@KingKoolKat75
@58crash
@Eugene Baker III
@AlaskaGuy
@Guns N Guitars
@fordman84
@TheRangerDude
@beardown07
@omarsrevenge
@thedddd
@TheDayMan
@lilchi721
@USCDoom
@Battlelyon
@darken65
@mcnabb7542
@Debbie Does
@ill
@Wild Turkey
@7Samurai13
@RobToxin
@RobBase
@Inquisitor95
@Hook'Em0608
@TexasExes98
@Codaxx
@Texas Jefe
@TexasExes98
@ElTexan
@bamabear82
@Bamabino
@Bandwagonbo2
@theSabanator20
@GoldRusher
@There is A Moose at 3rd
@Cowboyinexile
@boomtown
@Wedgie
@potzer25
@Harry Seaword
@MISKO
@fordman84
@JuiceTheGator
@douggie
@FaCe-LeE-uS
@NEhomer
@obxyankeefan
@LambeauLegs
@handicappers
@Balljim55
@DetroitDevil
@Tin Man
@Nasty_Magician
@bocomo007
@Guy Incognito
@OregonDucks
@Think McFly Think
@Ritzarmy
@UK Cowboy
@wlk3
@MilkSpiller22
@Shanemansj13
@mr.hockey4242
@Mebert
@Godstree
@steveringo
@Wamu
@VFL1995
@trojanfan12
@socaljim242
@BigKen
@TheRobotDevil
@Clayton
@ATL96Steeler
@Tubbs1518
@IndyAndy
@The Crimson King
@gandydancer
@SJ76
@Wings
@wildturkey
@DrewScott
@TrustMeIamRight
@MAIZEandBLUE09
@Wingingit
@mall3013
@Airraidtech
@clemtheslowson
@Judge Fudge
@Macho Grande
@Dolgevillefootballfan
@seahawksfan234
@DutchBird
@PEOPLESCHICKEN
@megalodon30
@batchaps4me
@BigAppleBadger
@Bojack_Horseman
@Sharkonabicycle
@cwerph
@Deep Creek
@olympicoscar
@Vyle203
@ericd7633
@iowajerms
@wingsauce7
@jwolt92
@nathans8823
@Full Potato
@Shower Fart
@Chris p Bacon
@God
@Midnightangel

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greetings and salutations to all.

What an exciting college football season thusfar, right guise? Let's all give thanks to the football Gogs caring for us unworthy fans by providing us with football to consume. Omaha omaha, kill kill kill.

Without further adieu, let's get this chicken plucked.

@ellupo you have my respect as a fellow CFB enthusiast. I appreciate your candor and am glad you are a regular plorster on tHoop. However, I specifically detest trends, trendy things and those that succumb to the herd. This whole beard thing is a fad and shame on you for falling for it. That shit itches, is prone to having hairs infected, and really only makes everyone think you either have "ballchin" or your fella likes the way it tickles. I hereby bestow upon thee this specific avatar for the duration of one week.
View attachment 165926

@TrustMeIamRight You're a passionate fellow and I reckanize that game dawg. I'm pretty passionate as well. I am fairly stingy with my passion though. If you go slinging it around like a Kardashian, that shit will get blown out and be susceptible to prolapse (you can't get herpes though which is a plus). East is east and West is west and ne'er the twain shall meet. Keep it in your pants fella. I'm still not sure why you had a problem with OU fans expressing confidence and being so stubborn in your assertions that they had no right to assert their beliefs. As I said earlier, around these parts we call that sort of thing "Letting your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass". Welp, your hummingbird ass is gonna sport this avatar until the end of the football season, which includes every single game including the CFP. Hope you learned something aside from etiquette on the board. This hurts you WAY more than it hurts me, I can assure you. Ya big nut.
View attachment 165928
obama-mic-drop-gif-1.gif

Can someone give a breakdown on how to save a pic to my iPhone and then load it to my avatar? I will do it now if someone can do this.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone give a breakdown on how to save a pic to my iPhone and then load it to my avatar? I will do it now if someone can do this.
Older iPhone hold your finger over the picture.It will open the option to save.It will save to your pictures.Click avatar and you can upload the picture for the avatar from your pictures.phone 7 same thing.But you have to hold your finger on the picture and scroll it up.To open the save option

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's possible with an iPhone, Sir.

Please formulate another strategy and fulfill the terms at your earliest opportunity. I don't want people calling you a "welcher".

Attachments

• el_jexicano_badge.jpg
    el_jexicano_badge.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 4
  • rusher.JPG
    rusher.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 5
  • wvusuck.jpg
    wvusuck.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 5

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please formulate another strategy and fulfill the terms at your earliest opportunity. I don't want people calling you a "welcher".

I definitely will. I was just offering to do so now if it were possible, as I only have my phone.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RobotDevil hooked me up. I got it changed. You can do it just like he said -- hold down on the pic and save to your pics. Then just upload it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely will. I was just offering to do so now if it were possible, as I only have my phone.
You got it :thumb: You can do the same thing to post gifs etc...off your iPhone.But instead of clicking save click copy.Click the icon that looks like a picture next to the smiley in the text box above .Then just paste what you copied and click insert :suds:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna make a thread for Slinky's avatar but I think I'll just post it in here when it's ready.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if OP knows anytime I get a mention from an Oklahoma fan I immediately ignore it.