• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aussie Open Thread

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a mature post and you didn't go off the rail to respond. Some things we will never know. There are millions of dollars at stake and when stakes are high the price for secrecy is also high. They will keep the secret at any cost. Also Nadal will be kept below the radar always because of the sponsors but the tennis audience can see the anomalies which lead to the doubts. The ATP is corrupt but smart. They will catch the small fish the low ranked doper to illustrate that the anti drug system is in place but the big buck athletes will always get a pass.

I am just saying one should not be naive and be oblivious to the corrupt state the sport has reached where money and the business it generates is everything. This was not the case in the Rod Laver era where the sport was much cleaner.

This is complete B.S. You are ascribing the success of Serena, Venus to either their "manly looks" like most stupid people think or drug use even without any evidence claiming they are being shielded. That is the most asinine and infantile post you can ascribe to a player who works so hard and is not your favorite. The reason you go off Nadal as a drug user being shielded is the way he came along and took it to your favorite. That is sad. Denigrating a player like Serena because she compares favorably to your favorite Steffi or Nadal because he matches well with your favorite Federer is beneath contempt and shameful.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if it is not BS, Liberal then you my friend would have the hots for a guy!! ��

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if it is not BS, Liberal then you my friend would have the hots for a guy!! ��

Hey you never know maybe you are the soul partner Serena is looking for.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found this:Fallon Fox -- A Former Man -- Sparks An MMA Transgender Controversy | TIME.com

an article about letting a transgender woman (man turned into woman post puberty), fighting MMA against women. No one can last more than two minutes with her and some are crying foul. But I think she is making a statement for transgender people and their place in society.

I think Serena and her ex brother-now sister Venus should do the same and come out. They will make a historical statement because of their fame. As history changes and LGBT are more accepted worldwide (BJK came out and could guide Serena into the process). I think it's time for transgenders to also come out.

Also a side note about Renee Richards a former male turned female who played tennis in the past. I think Serena certainly has an advantage due to her male bone structure over females in the WTA. There is no reason she cannot reach or surpass Graf or Court as long as she stays healthy and focused. But she should let the world know about the honest truth. There is no shame in that. Otherwise she would just be fooling and deceiving millions of fans. I think some already know this truth but keep silent about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

backupboo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hs0022 I knew you had an evil intent behind your post. My bad for thinking you were half appropriate. But, the truth is you are a low down dirty human being. You should be ashamed to show your black dirty heart.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4qr69y.jpg

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, meant to post a smaller pic, but then Sports Hoopa said the server was busy, and I couldn't edit the post.

Here's a smaller version now:

13z1m9v.jpg

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

[youtube]w7T_SrFKe-E[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator: