• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Auction Style March Madness Draft

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so me and some buddies do some version of this each year. We're doing it tonight because of the snow, which leaves me with less research time before we pick. Did not get to see much ball this past season.

Here's the important thing. Points are awarded per win based off seed times round value. So lower seeded teams' wins are more valuable than higher seeded teams' wins.

What teams would you guys target in the middle?

What #11/12 seeds are going to win? A single win by them is worth 3 rounds of wins from a #1.

Which #6/7s have potential to go to the elite 8? Three wins by them will be worth more than a #1 can get winning the whole thing.

Thanks in advance to all of you that end up being right!:D

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so me and some buddies do some version of this each year. We're doing it tonight because of the snow, which leaves me with less research time before we pick. Did not get to see much ball this past season.

Here's the important thing. Points are awarded per win based off seed times round value. So lower seeded teams' wins are more valuable than higher seeded teams' wins.

What teams would you guys target in the middle?

What #11/12 seeds are going to win? A single win by them is worth 3 rounds of wins from a #1.

Which #6/7s have potential to go to the elite 8? Three wins by them will be worth more than a #1 can get winning the whole thing.

Thanks in advance to all of you that end up being right!:D
I like SMU and Saint Mary's for 6 or 7 seeds that have potential.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like SMU and Saint Mary's for 6 or 7 seeds that have potential.

Thanks man!

Although now I find out we aren't multiplying it. These kids are whacked out of their minds.

Still I need some mid-level teams so SMU and Saint Mary's are good targets.