• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Auburn-Alabama and the new Big Bang

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not wanting to stir the pot or anything here...but, you know we've ALL heard that the SEC is the most bestest EVER and 'Bama can beat NFL teams on the reg.

WTF do you expect when someone gets one over on you? Especially your rival? Especially this delusional WARREAGLETIGERSLOTHPARAMECIUMERMAGERDTHETREES dumbass?

The water is wet.

Splash.

Oh, dont get me wrong, I dont begrudge them the win and congratulated them on it right after the game.

My thoughts are along the line of this is something we have seen before and definitely not some thing out of the unusual or "something we have never seen before". Congrats Auburn on beating Alabama with no time left on the clock. Since Saban has been at Alabama he has had one undefeated season...one, so its not unusual to lose atleast one game, so congrats on being that one this year.

Here's the prize:

cookie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny, because both of those teams are getting far, far, far more coverage than Alabama.

do you think more people tune into auburn/mizzou or the alabama game this weekend?

Probably a toss-up...

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are missing the point the article is just great writing which is extremely rare in these times. The best line is a huge compliment to Bama IMO. Some of the retards on this thread just can't read or to lazy.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are missing the point the article is just great writing which is extremely rare in these times. The best line is a huge compliment to Bama IMO. Some of the retards on this thread just can't read or to lazy.

I can read and am not too lazy to do so. I didnt comment on the state of th article, but thought it was pretty well written and no you dont see that level of writing in the sports field everyday. My comment was in the grandiose idea that Bama invincible and what Auburn did is nothing short of miraculous. Its more uncommon to go undefeated, than it is to lose atleast one game and as good as Bama has been since Saban righted the ship, they have stumbled atleast one time in each season but one. And that was what my comment was pertaining to.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...at least half of the state of Alabama can appreciate the literary genius that is responsible for the article.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad article, as far as creativity goes. The barners are happy, and they've a right to be.

Lets see if their luck holds out on Saturday.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad article, as far as creativity goes. The barners are happy, and they've a right to be.

Lets see if their luck holds out on Saturday.

yeah, we need Bama luck tomorrow. It's usually something we don't have