• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Attention Posters!

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is everyone. Two days in a row since people responded to Nats-Phillies thread. Did Retro throw another big party?

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is everyone. Two days in a row since people responded to Nats-Phillies thread. Did Retro throw another big party?

It will be several weeks before a Phillie hits another three-run home run. And when he does, odds are the relievers will give those runs back to the opposing team. This means more losses than wins as the season proceeds. Plus poor defensive play and running the bases makes it appear that we're watching a group of overpaid jackasses. Fans have less interest in tickets, CSN, and forums. I think we need to see a few more wins so fans have something to stay excited about.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I got to work today it was already bottom of the 10th with bases loaded. Turned on mlb.tv just in time to watch Franco strike out.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be several weeks before a Phillie hits another three-run home run. And when he does, odds are the relievers will give those runs back to the opposing team. This means more losses than wins as the season proceeds. Plus poor defensive play and running the bases makes it appear that we're watching a group of overpaid jackasses. Fans have less interest in tickets, CSN, and forums. I think we need to see a few more wins so fans have something to stay excited about.
Alas! From the diary of a mad fan!

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not posting much as I catch a glimpse of the game checking in and yet some how it feels moot. The relief pitching will most likely give the game away. Last year at this point in the season if I remember correctly we won a bunch of 1 run games by the skin of our teeth. I think that brought some buzz due to sheer dumb luck.

I am glad that we seem to be scoring more then 3 runs in most games.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I was a little short-sighted. Not another 3-run dinger for a few more weeks? The crazy german does it three days in a row!
We could use a few more Germans!