• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Attention idiots, the Genius is here

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello idiots. The genius is back to give a season analysis, player evaluation and what we need to do in this very important draft. I'll start with the most controversial and point out the things I was right about as usual.

* This draft is probably the most important draft well since i started posting. This draft should determine whether to keep Pace or not. And this is what Pace should do: He should absolutely positively not draft a QB in the first round. Especially Watson and Kizer. They will be busts. And if Pace is dumb enough to take one of them, he will effectively undo everything he's done so far, and will put the Bears in the hole for another 4 years. Pace needs to draft one of the top two DEs, Allen or Garett. I cannot stress any more than drafting Allen or Garett. Copy and paste exactly what I just said.

* This team can win with Cutler. I don't believe in all the BS. No QB can be successful with the revolving door or OC's Cutler has had and oline's he's had. Cutler can win and is better than people think. Give him an oline and watch him work.

* This team is alot better than people think. We are at pinnacle point now and this draft will determine which side we fall to. We better put alot of emphasis on drafting dline and oline. Yes our defensive secondary wasn't good, but that can be remedied in other ways.

* I told you idiots not to draft Kevin White. He looks horrible! Horrendous. What in the world is this? Never ever draft periphery players before your core (oline) is solidified. Wasted pick and I said this on draft day. Like every year, i'm sure there are people STILL wanting to draft a WR. Bear fans love drafting WRs.

* Okay, here we go. Jordan Howard is not that good. I knew Langford was garbage before the shit hit the fan and now i'm telling you all Howard is overrated. I would sell high to pick up some picks if i was Pace. This one i know people will disagree with me on but I am a genius and lets face it, i'm usually right. Btw so jealous of Dallas, because Elliott looks freaking amazing.

* Let Alshon go. Trade him or leave him. Success has made him arrogant and eventually lazy. Mark my words.

* I told you all when they were rookies both Sutton and Ferguson sucked. Well guess what? The genius strikes again.

* I like Kyle Fuller. All this talk of getting rid of him is premature. I like the kid a lot actually.

* Matt Barkley is a joke. Nothing more needs to be said.

* I like John Fox and his staff. He needs another couple of years.

My draft wish list:
1. DE
2. OL
3. OL
4. DE
4. DB
5. RB
7. OL

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up BS? Always good to see you drop in.

Only thing I can really say I disagree with you on, is Howard. He had virtually the exact same season number wise as Elliot (three less starts) who you seem to love and was better in YPC. Doing so in a far worse offense and behind an inferior Oline. Kind of just wondering where the criticism is.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping a different idiot would answer first.

So you want cutler cemented into the lineup and yet again, no QB in training. That has worked over the past 6 years or so.

I do not think Loggains deserves to come back. Play calling was terrible, they started throwing more just about every game. The great runners pile up their yardage in the second half, after the defense has been beat down for a half. Most of Howards yardage was first half and forgotten about second half when they went to the air, with no QB and no receivers. So when someone else comes along, like if McCoy does not get another head coaching job, Loggains will be either gone or demoted. Then these CA guys (thats Cutler Apologetic s for the smart ones here) will have another excuse for his 5-11 record this season.

OT is a bigger need than DE.

Will someone explain how we can trade unrestricted free agents again? What are you going to do, be a mediator for some team that wants him, sign him to their terms of an extension and trade him? That team gets a receiver first round and they dont want him anymore. What do you think that trade will net in return, other than possibly losing draft picks as tampering punishment?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If an OT was available that's worthy of the #3 pick, i would say go for it. I'm a line guy. You cannot pass up on talent like the two DEs hopefully available, you just cannot.

As far as Cutler. Remind me again how many OC's he's been through since being here. Also look up how many sacks. Even Tom Brady couldn't be successful under those circumstances.

If Pace does something stupid like take a QB at #3 or trade down despite Allen or Garett being there, this would be tantamount to a complete nuclear disaster for this team. You cannot miss with the number 3 pick, you just cannot.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
* Okay, here we go. Jordan Howard is not that good. I knew Langford was garbage before the shit hit the fan and now i'm telling you all Howard is overrated. I would sell high to pick up some picks if i was Pace. This one i know people will disagree with me on but I am a genius and lets face it, i'm usually right. Btw so jealous of Dallas, because Elliott looks freaking amazing.

:L:L:L

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If an OT was available that's worthy of the #3 pick, i would say go for it. I'm a line guy. You cannot pass up on talent like the two DEs hopefully available, you just cannot.

As far as Cutler. Remind me again how many OC's he's been through since being here. Also look up how many sacks. Even Tom Brady couldn't be successful under those circumstances.

If Pace does something stupid like take a QB at #3 or trade down despite Allen or Garett being there, this would be tantamount to a complete nuclear disaster for this team. You cannot miss with the number 3 pick, you just cannot.

Just wondering about your criticism of Howard man. As I stated above.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude could be Nostradamus, and I would still say he was fucking retarded after reading the Howard bit.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we'll just have to wait and see before I declare I am right again. Lets face it, i'm better than any NFL scout. I see no explosiveness in Howard. Nor elusiveness or quickness. He doesn't change directions well and most of the big yards come from gaping holes. One positive trait is his ability to wait for plays to develop, he seems to have a good understanding scheme. But as far as any attributes related to agility, there is none. Mark my words, he will end up being a backup somewhere. He's not that good.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we'll just have to wait and see before I declare I am right again. Lets face it, i'm better than any NFL scout. I see no explosiveness in Howard. Nor elusiveness or quickness. He doesn't change directions well and most of the big yards come from gaping holes. One positive trait is his ability to wait for plays to develop, he seems to have a good understanding scheme. But as far as any attributes related to agility, there is none. Mark my words, he will end up being a backup somewhere. He's not that good.

So what do we have to do to get you to disappear again?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry it'll happen naturally. Sorry you don't agree about Howard. I guess this board is about everyone agreeing and everyone having the same thoughts as you. Awesome.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry it'll happen naturally. Sorry you don't agree about Howard. I guess this board is about everyone agreeing and everyone having the same thoughts as you. Awesome.

Why don't you cry about it?
giphy.gif

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm a genius, you all are idiots.

I guess this board is about everyone agreeing and having the same thoughts as you. Awesome."

giphy.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard is no good and keep Cutler who was outplayed by every QB thrown in off the street??? For a genius your pretty stupid. Plus you drafted no backup/groom able QB. You wanna draft 2 de's 2 Oline 1 CB 1 RB. Are you joking? We need QB S CB TE WR. You addressed none of the needs. Your plan may be the single worst plan ever conceived. And you like Fox??? lol.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not, BS... we fight like cats and dogs on here. However, you can't just stroll in here and start calling our 21 year old rookie this past a year a future bust. After he just ran for 1300 yards, 1500 total yards and 5.2 YPC over 13 starts in one of the worst offenses in football... Then just expect everyone to nod their head and applaud you. You're going to create a debate when you do that.

I guess this board is about everyone agreeing and everyone having the same thoughts as you. Awesome.

Uh... from where I am sitting, you're the one that can't handle someone disagreeing with you. "Not agreeing" is exactly what is going on right now. In this thread.

I will also be the first to say Howard is physically underwhelming speed/agility wise. However, he has unprecedented patience and vision. Also, if his best runs came from these "gaping" holes that you speak of. How do you explain him being in the top 5 in the NFL in broken tackles, with 20.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I am a genius. I call them before it happens. Then after it happens you get the idiots saying it never happened. Look at the Heater thread as an example.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I am a genius. I call them before it happens. Then after it happens you get the idiots saying it never happened. Look at the Heater thread as an example.

Shut up, stupid.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just keep focusing on Seattle, BS

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh, interesting. I might add, I never saw much "explosiveness" from Walter Payton either. Nor elusiveness or quickness. Walter was more of a bowling ball or a Weeble (wobbles but they don't fall down). Walter never broke huge plays, he was, in my opinion, a hard to tackle, grinder. Get you 10 yards a carry some games, but, wasn't his longest run as a pro, 75 yards, and not even for a TD if I'm not mistaken. Caught from behind. Maybe My glasses are tainted because the greatest elusive back of all time was a contemporary, Barry Sanders. Or that my favorite running back from Chicago isn't Walter but Gale Sayers (probably the second most elusive RB of all time)? Just my 2c.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh, interesting. I might add, I never saw much "explosiveness" from Walter Payton either. Nor elusiveness or quickness. Walter was more of a bowling ball or a Weeble (wobbles but they don't fall down). Walter never broke huge plays, he was, in my opinion, a hard to tackle, grinder. Get you 10 yards a carry some games, but, wasn't his longest run as a pro, 75 yards, and not even for a TD if I'm not mistaken. Caught from behind. Maybe My glasses are tainted because the greatest elusive back of all time was a contemporary, Barry Sanders. Or that my favorite running back from Chicago isn't Walter but Gale Sayers (probably the second most elusive RB of all time)? Just my 2c.

lol. Yeah lets compare Jordan to Sweetness.

He's not Michael Jordan, he's Jordan Howard. LOL

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, his longest run was vs Philly in the 79' playoff game, and it was called back. Really hurt the Bears in that game. Was like a 86 yard TD run, or something like that. Aside from that, yeah... his longest run was 76. Just looked it up.