• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ATTENTION Detroit Red Wings fans

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ATTENTION ---- Hockey fans with communication/video/media backgrounds....get your audition videos ready! Below is a copy/paste of an email I received today May 24, 2017 from Real Style talent/casting agency:

Real Style is excited to announce that we’re looking for an In-Arena Host/Reporter to be the voice of the Detroit Red Wings!

This is a full-time position which will be responsible for Game Night hosting, web reporting, community events, and social media. This person will serve as the In-Arena Host/Reporter at all home games which includes all regular season games, as well as playoffs, preseason, and any other game-like events.

Ideal candidates should have knowledge and interest in hockey and an on-camera presence. Writing and video production experience are a huge plus! The candidate must also present themselves in a professional manner while in public - including on social media.

Other necessary qualifications:
Hockey and sports knowledge a plus.
Must be able to work with multiple individuals and adjust accordingly to personalities.
Must have strong communication and organization skills.
Must be able to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays, if necessary.
Must be self-starter, proactive, and highly-motivated.
Ability to work in an environment where quick decisions and implementation is needed.
Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
Strong teamwork aptitude required.
Strong customer service skills required.
Should be able to stand/walk for long periods of time.

If you or someone you know are interested in the position, please send a headshot, resume and short video to [email protected], SUBJECT: RED WINGS.

All candidates will be considered. Please send your submission by June 8, 2017 for consideration.

We can’t wait to hear from you! Remember to follow Real Style Talent & Casting on Facebook to be among the first to hear of new opportunities like this.

-Real Style

Real Style Talent & Casting

Real Style – Michigan's foremost talent agency representing and developing fashion models, commercial talent, and extras

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in. You can pull the ad.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.

Well, I'm out :D

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be able to stand/walk for long periods of time.

That's the first thing listed on my resume.

Second is a humorous quip about me being good with both punctuation and punctuality. Prospective employers really seem to get a kick out of it.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you or someone you know are interested in the position, please send a headshot, resume and short video to [email protected], SUBJECT: RED WINGS.

This is great timing for me, since I just had new headshots completed...

NoPictureAvailable.jpg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ability to work in an environment where quick decisions and implementation is needed.

Hold up, someone just lost their money in the cafeteria soda machine and I made the quick decision to set it ablaze. Jenkins, from accounting, told me that was good quick thinking. I came over to post that on my way to find a fire extinguisher.

Also, are the toilets at my new job pay toilets? Not a deal breaker but not a fan.