• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ATP World Tour Finals

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last tournament of the season, this is considered the biggest tournament outside of the majors. The top eight players are invited and divided into two brackets of four. There are then semifinals (1 v. 2. and 1 v. 2) and finals.

This year the brackets are (Federer, Nadal, Tsonga, Fish) and (Djokovic, Murray, Ferrer. Berdych). Should be some good action. My hunch is Federer wins because he has more endurance and seems to be playing the best tennis right now.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first set of matches saw Federer beat Tsonga in 3, Nadal beat Fish in 3, Ferrer beat Murray in 2, and Djokovic save off a match point to beat Berdych. Earlier today, Tsonga beat Fish in 2.

The big surprise just finished up, though. Federer killed Nadal 6-3, 6-0. This was the most one-sided Federer victory of their rivalry, and was as clean of performance as we've seen in a while. After this match and Djokovic nearly losing, Federer has to be the heavy favorite to win this tourney now.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fed has been playing REALLY well recently. Not sure if its because of Rafa and Novak nursing injuries or whether Fed is just returning to old school form ( which would be pretty unheard of at his age. 1 tounrey yes but a few straight months of it?? Crazy). I love Fed so i hope hes coming back strong.