• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Athlon's Top 50 College Football Players of the Last 50 Years

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Barry Sanders should be #1 and no Adrian Peterson is a sham. He's the best college football player I ever saw in person.

He only got one season to really shine because of Thurman Thomas, but I agree. Sanders #1 hands down. Holy shit that guy was beyond incredible. Total superhuman freak of nature.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He only got one season to really shine because of Thurman Thomas, but I agree. Sanders #1 hands down. Holy shit that guy was beyond incredible. Total superhuman freak of nature.

I remember when Thurman Thomas graduated and thinking thank god.
Then we saw Barry.

We didn't lose to them during that time frame, but man those two were beasts.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me. I'd take Tebow over VY for sure. No question about it. I'd even take him over Cam. The dude was absolutely amazing both running and throwing. Such a bull, such an athlete. He finished with a 171 passer rating, currently third all-time. People forget that. Vince finished under 145, good for 104th all-time.

Vince also finished with a higher win percentage, more yards both passing and running, and won two of the greatest Rose Bowls ever played.

No question he was better. Tebow was a beast for sure......but his numbers don't outpace VYs