• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ASU

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I trust it will be cold like the last time we visited Pullman? Please do NOT put your backup QB in and hand a loss.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I trust it will be cold like the last time we visited Pullman? Please do NOT put your backup QB in and hand a loss.

No need to wait for the Cougar back up, our starter is completely capable of losing this game. He leads college football with 17 interceptions thrown, and was leading the country before he threw 4 yesterday. Our team should have been in both of the last two games had he not handed the other team a blow out (in OSU's case, the game).

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to wait for the Cougar back up, our starter is completely capable of losing this game. He leads college football with 17 interceptions thrown, and was leading the country before he threw 4 yesterday. Our team should have been in both of the last two games had he not handed the other team a blow out (in OSU's case, the game).

Is he the same guy who came in and threw for over 600 against us in 2011?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he the same guy who came in and threw for over 600 against us in 2011?

494. But, that was a completely different offensive scheme. Since Leach came, he's thrown 30 picks in 17 partial games (he split time with Jeff Tuel last year) and he hasn't had a game this season without throwing at least 1 (including Idaho and Southern Utah).

He isn't very accurate on short passes, and that's this offense's bread and butter, and he has not shown to handle pressure. If the Cougars can keep the game close late, he'll snap like a pretzel stick in a tornado.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
494. But, that was a completely different offensive scheme. Since Leach came, he's thrown 30 picks in 17 partial games (he split time with Jeff Tuel last year) and he hasn't had a game this season without throwing at least 1 (including Idaho and Southern Utah).

He isn't very accurate on short passes, and that's this offense's bread and butter, and he has not shown to handle pressure. If the Cougars can keep the game close late, he'll snap like a pretzel stick in a tornado.

I will sleep better than! Good luck to you guys.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will sleep better than! Good luck to you guys.

Well, I turned the game off at 42-7, I just couldn't watch any more. This team has more wins this year, and has looked better at times, but they just can't get out of their own way.

I hate being a downer on my own team, but since I am the only one who even has enough confidence in the team to even frequent this board with any regularity, that shows you how a lot of Cougar fans feel. There's still an outside chance they could get to a bowl game, but I'm not holding my breath. It's just sad that the highlight of the game is that Halliday only threw 1 pick.

upyourwazzu420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we gotta keep our heads up... we can still make a bowl if we win 2 out of three...but we are getting better and that is the important thing!!!

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we gotta keep our heads up... we can still make a bowl if we win 2 out of three...but we are getting better and that is the important thing!!!

I agree. We've gotten a lot better, and that's really encouraging.