• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ASU baseball: reminder

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Arizona State Sun Devils baseball program is part of the Pacific-12 Conference. Since it became a member of the Pac-12 it has the highest winning percentage, at .681, of all schools that participate in division I baseball within the conference. ASU's NCAA leading 51 consecutive 30 win seasons is the most ever compiled in the nation. The Sun Devils have been nationally ranked every season of their 54-year history (27 times in the Top 10, 22 times in the Top 5, and 5 times as the No. 1 team in the nation).

ASU is one of the most successful college baseball programs in the country. The Sun Devils have won five national championships, the fourth-most by any school, and are 2nd only to the University of Southern California in total number of alumni to ever play in Major League Baseball. Notable Sun Devil baseball alumni include Dustin Pedroia, Andre Ethier, Bob Horner, Barry Bonds, Paul Lo Duca, Rick Monday, and Reggie Jackson.”

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we have a chance to be good this year? I mean contend at the college World Series?

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a chance EVERY year. Several returning players.