• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ash the new Syracuse HC?

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was here for a short stay. I wonder if Fickell will be the lone DC? I wish it was Fickell that got offered. Good for Ash, but I think he could have held off for a better situation. Tweets are coming in that he will take the job. Next Asst up?

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was here for a short stay. I wonder if Fickell will be the lone DC? I wish it was Fickell that got offered. Good for Ash, but I think he could have held off for a better situation. Tweets are coming in that he will take the job. Next Asst up?

If Fickell becomes lone DC I sure hope he learned from the last couple seasons sharing with Ash to improve on his last stint as defensive play caller. So, who's is Notre Dame's safeties coach?

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Fickell becomes lone DC I sure hope he learned from the last couple seasons sharing with Ash to improve on his last stint as defensive play caller. So, who's is Notre Dame's safeties coach?
Not sure, but if he is good, I'm sure Urbs has him on the other line already.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure, but if he is good, I'm sure Urbs has him on the other line already.

Brian Kelly's head might explode if Urban takes another assistant off him (to go to that same position)

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian Kelly's head might explode if Urban takes another assistant off him (to go to that same position)
I was thinking the same exact thing. Can you imagine? Alford was a great pickup. I'm trying to think who may be available as a DC? Imagine if Urban reached out to Muschamp as our DC?

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the same exact thing. Can you imagine? Alford was a great pickup. I'm trying to think who may be available as a DC? Imagine if Urban reached out to Muschamp as our DC?

Don't know if it's just talk but there were rumors that there is bad blood between Urban and Muschamp bc of Florida. I wonder if any of the recent head coaches that have been dropped are defensive minded coaches?

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if it's just talk but there were rumors that there is bad blood between Urban and Muschamp bc of Florida. I wonder if any of the recent head coaches that have been dropped are defensive minded coaches?
This would not at all surprise me. I'm sure Juice or some of the other UF fans on here can testify to this. I think Kirby Smart will bring him to UGA to be honest. Seems like a better fit for him anyway. I have no doubt Urbs will find his next guy. Like I said, next man up!

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he isn't going to Syracuse, but now his and Warriner's names are bring mentioned with the Rutgers job

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he isn't going to Syracuse, but now his and Warriner's names are bring mentioned with the Rutgers job

I hope they pay Warriner whatever he wants to stay one more year. Definitely losing 3 but likely 4/5 o lineman this season. Wouldn't want to start with a new offensive line coach as well. (Unless Orlando Pace is interested)