• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arthritic butt, broken thumb, split tooth...

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... two of which were suffered during the Syracuse game, but did Martin Jenkins go out? Nope, he played the entire game and helped hold the 'Cuse receivers to 0 catches: Clemson notes: Bring on Florida State? Not so fast, Swinney says – The Post and Courier

Martin Jenkins has become a human form of the child’s game Operation.
It was revealed in the preseason he has, as Swinney termed it, an “arthritic butt.” His shoulder popped out in the games against Georgia and Wake Forest, which is expected to hound Jenkins throughout his junior season.

And now, count two more odd injuries for the cornerback suffered against Syracuse.

“Martin Jenkins broke his thumb, played the whole second half, his tooth broke, spit his tooth out, he’s still out there playing 50-something plays,” Swinney said. “We’ve got a lot of guys like that playing through some nicks and bumps. Appreciate their effort.

All the while poor Clowney has had two viruses, bone spurs on his foot, and "sore ribs" :rollseyes:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn! That's a tough motherfucker. I'll take heart over talent. That's the kid of shit I love.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also missed the fact his shoulder popped out twice this season already; dude is a warrior! Plus, he's playing this weekend with a cast down to his wrist with a big 'ol club. Pretty damn impressive for a freakin' DB.