• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Around the league

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I thought the Giants outplayed them for the most part. That kick was unexpected. Giants, picked by more than a few to win the division, begins 0-3.

Huhh? THe Eagles ABSOLUTELY dominated that game for over 3 quarters and lost there 3 best defensive players during the game not to mention three of four starters in the secondary were out before the game started. After all the injuries they were totally exploited in the fourth but Philly was kicking there ass for the first 3 quarters.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troy said at the 17 second mark that the clock started late. When the Eagles receiver went out of bound for the kick it was only one second left. Time should have expired.. oh well. It may be the Eagles's year.

It aint the Eagles year. They are flawed but the exact same thing happened the week before against us when we were playing in KC. I watched the last minute in slow motion the next day and the clock was running for a few seconds after the whistle was blown. Thats how it is at home games. Ill rewind that one and see if that did happen.

I dont bet against the Eagles but I can almost guarantee an L this week. The Chargers are 0-3 but arent a 0-3 type team.

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about Skins fans, but I watched the Eagles/ Giants in the early game. I know he threw 2 picks, but that was about as good as I have ever seen Eli play. He made throw after throw in tight windows.

He did play fantastic... especially if you look at the stats. He had almost 50 throws and almost completed 75% of them which is phenomenal but the Eagles secondary is sooooo beat down the corners were playing 10 yards off EVERY play and the Giants were happy to take the free 8 yard plays over and over. One of his two picks werent his fault either. SOmetimes you just get lucky and the Eagles got some lucky breaks. The kick and the 2nd quarter TD by Sheppard that was called a drop. Looked like a TD to me but you know that catch rule and how that goes.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huhh? THe Eagles ABSOLUTELY dominated that game for over 3 quarters and lost there 3 best defensive players during the game not to mention three of four starters in the secondary were out before the game started. After all the injuries they were totally exploited in the fourth but Philly was kicking there ass for the first 3 quarters.

I thought it was a good game. You mention this ass kicking for 3 quarters but you also mention some bad breaks against the Giants early. Obviously the Eagles had some bad breaks too with the injuries.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was a good game. You mention this ass kicking for 3 quarters but you also mention some bad breaks against the Giants early. Obviously the Eagles had some bad breaks too with the injuries.

True... thats football. Theres usually a thin line between winning and losing. Eagles are just a couple plays away from being 0-3