• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Around the AFCN

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, he's always been a bit of a monster. Though, he might be taking it to ridiculous levels.

If last year was a preview of what he can be as an NFL player, the Bengals got super lucky to grab him when they did. Not often that a guy from a power program gets missed on this badly.

Dunlap may be the name recognition guy, but IMO Lawson is the most feared edge rusher on the roster, or should be.

He's not your prototype 4-3 DE, and maybe athletic enough to be a 3-4 OLB so I can see how he got over looked a little n the draft....some guys just have that natural get off and bend...he seems to be one of them. For that reason, I will be looking for this kid...Jeff Holland this yr. Followed Lawson at the position at Auburn and actually had a better season...similar build...also kind of a tweener...went undrafted...signed with DEN.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn. Was kind of hoping to one day hear about Colbert calling to ask about his price.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2nd year running that he'll miss.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously, what the hell is goin on over at NFL network... People are dismissing the Steelers like crazy

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports television shows are completely unwatchable these days. Everyone lines up for the most ridiculous 'hot take' they can offer for the day.... Half the guys they employ haven't actually watched any football since they retired. It's just silly.

As for the Browns.... They will be improved. If Taylor starts, I bet they play a lot of very close games (he doesn't turn it over). But, they are years away from competing with the top teams in the AFC.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously, what the hell is goin on over at NFL network... People are dismissing the Steelers like crazy
I haven't watched NFL network since the draft. Those guys are jokers over there.

Well. Actually I did watch a Swan/Stallworth football life the other day. I guess that's NFL network.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched NFL network since the draft. Those guys are jokers over there.

Well. Actually I did watch a Swan/Stallworth football life the other day. I guess that's NFL network.
I was a fan of Ike Taylor's work the last few years at NFLN, but they canned his ass. It has always felt like they employ nothing but idiots though.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Pacman got himself into a dispute at an airport today... lol.

You can take the player out of Cincy, but you can't take Cincy out of the player.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can take the player out of Cincy, but you can't take Cincy out of the player.

What in the hell happened here? Did Pacman owe this guy money or something? Dude is acting like he personally knows Pacman

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in the hell happened here? Did Pacman owe this guy money or something? Dude is acting like he personally knows Pacman
My guess is they got in some spat before the terminal and it carried over. Pacman probably started the verbal joust, and the other guy threw the first punch.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shock value in a slow part of the season.

The afternoon sportstalk guys have Bucky on from time to time and he always seems to say something against the grain so to speak.

As far as this...Tomlin should have no problem getting the boys up for week 1.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound::pound::pound:

Honestly, as a Steeler fan who gives a fuck what his thoughts are on any QB, when he was coaching one of the great QBs in the NFL and thought very little and treated him with even less respect. Fuck him, I hope the Steeler D kills his shitty offense.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sports news is getting as shitty as real news anymore......
It isn't about telling the truth, is all about ratings.
News about anything has bits of it that are a lie, everything is like the way people used to mock the national enquirer....
Sad part is its all a joke now, including sporting news.......

Jones-Drew and James Jones speaking trash like this just shows how insignificant their careers were, and someone thought they would make good sports newscasters......hahaha

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on man. You don't think Adam was like this when he was with WV? How about with the Titans? You think he became that way after getting to Cincinnati? Just a fruitless attempt at humor.

However, who knows who started it. Maybe someone in the airport that didn't like Adam or knew his reputation starting crap with him possibly. Adam is pretty much a hit head, so it could have been him starting it. However, my money would be on the other guy lipping off, Adam giving him shit back. Then told him I am sure, you got a problem bring it. The guy tried to bring it, Adam laid his ass out. That would be my guess. Of course all that has no evidence to back any of it up. Just saying.

You forget about the Steelers hurd of turds? Joey Porter, Chris Rainey, James Harrison, LaGarrett Blount, Ben Roethlisberger, Santonio Holmes, etc, etc.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forget about the Steelers hurd of turds? Joey Porter, Chris Rainey, James Harrison, LaGarrett Blount, Ben Roethlisberger, Santonio Holmes, etc, etc.

From wcpo.com cincinnati. Article: Bengals have a history of violence against women (5-3-17)

Bengals' record includes

-8 arrests involving reported attacks on women since 2000, according to media databases that track NFL player arrests

-league number of arrests & citations between 2000 & 2009

Before you start talking trash you better look closer @ your own team first. And you should check that article out. It lists Bengals players that have been arrested.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From wcpo.com cincinnati. Article: Bengals have a history of violence against women (5-3-17)

Bengals' record includes

-8 arrests involving reported attacks on women since 2000, according to media databases that track NFL player arrests

-league number of arrests & citations between 2000 & 2009

Before you start talking trash you better look closer @ your own team first. And you should check that article out. It lists Bengals players that have been arrested.

WTF are you talking about? I was not absolving the Bengals organization of any of their knuckleheads, Lord knows we have had plenty, especially when you believe in second chances like Paul Brown and Mike Brown believe(d) in.

I was just stating the Steelers are not a bunch of little angels either.

Maybe the Browns should try out a couple more knuckleheads and give more guys like Gordon opportunities to restart their careers. Perhaps they can win more than 1 game in 2 years if they actually acquire more talent.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF are you talking about? I was not absolving the Bengals organization of any of their knuckleheads, Lord knows we have had plenty, especially when you believe in second chances like Paul Brown and Mike Brown believe(d) in.

I was just stating the Steelers are not a bunch of little angels either.

Maybe the Browns should try out a couple more knuckleheads and give more guys like Gordon opportunities to restart their careers. Perhaps they can win more than 1 game in 2 years if they actually acquire more talent.

Don't you be talkin' trash about the Browns, that's my job. They have a chance to repeat as preseason champions dammit! cincinnati chili still sucks.