• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Around the AFCN

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 2 results.

TNF...HOU 13, CIN 9...turmoil in CIN. 0- Bengals fired the OC, and some rumbling starting about Dalton's job. HOU DEF is a bad matchup for CIN anyway, but the OFC production has been anemic. CIN heading into GB for week 3 and a probable 0-3 start.

Bengals Consider Benching Dalton, Circling The Drain - Steelers Depot

Sun 1p...MIN 9, PIT 26...2-0 Steelers D controlled the game pretty much from the outset, but the OFC was not totally in sync...4 FGs. PIT goes to CHI needing a win most likely to keep pace with BAL.

Sun 1p...CLE 10, BAL 24...2-0 BAL D made Kizer look very much like a rookie getting 3 picks and a fumble off him plus another pick...one in their endzone. Suggs has 3 or 4 sacks on the yr already I think...The old man is turning back the clock. The BAL OFC still not a complete book yet, but much like PIT, 2-0 is 2-0, setting up to be a PIT vs BAL AFCN again. BAL host JAX this week so it's a good chance they are 3-0 after 3. The 0-2 Browns didn't far too well on the road with ball security. They go to the Colts who are also 0-2...something has to give.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 2 results.

TNF...HOU 13, CIN 9...turmoil in CIN. 0- Bengals fired the OC, and some rumbling starting about Dalton's job. HOU DEF is a bad matchup for CIN anyway, but the OFC production has been anemic. CIN heading into GB for week 3 and a probable 0-3 start.

Sun 1p...MIN 9, PIT 26...2-0 Steelers D controlled the game pretty much from the outset, but the OFC was not totally in sync...4 FGs. PIT goes to CHI needing a win most likely to keep pace with BAL.

Sun 1p...CLE 10, BAL 24...2-0 BAL D made Kizer look very much like a rookie getting 3 picks and a fumble off him plus another pick...one in their endzone. Suggs has 3 or 4 sacks on the yr already I think...The old man is turning back the clock. The BAL OFC still not a complete book yet, but much like PIT, 2-0 is 2-0, setting up to be a PIT vs BAL AFCN again. BAL host JAX this week so it's a good chance they are 3-0 after 3. The 0-2 Browns didn't far too well on the road with ball security. They go to the Colts who are also 0-2...something has to give.
If Luck's not back I think it will be the Colts that give the Browns their first win this season.

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. There isn't a single post on the SportsHoopla with Bengal fans talking 'mad shit' about this year. I haven't heard a single Bengal fan say that the Bengals were any threat to the Steelers. Did some of us believe they could sneak a WC spot in a top-heavy AFC? Yes. But, that doesn't mean anyone thought they were a contender.

Unfamiliar with the work of Mrschaney, I take it?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit Baltimore's injury woes continue:

The Baltimore Ravens have received terrible news after their 24-10 victory over the Cleveland Browns. Star lineman Marshal Yanda is out for the season.

John Harbaugh said Yanda suffered an ankle fracture.

This is dreadful news for the Ravens. With an offensive line already suffering multiple injuries and absences, their best player on the line has seen his entire season ended. The huge void that is Marshal Yanda is one that no other player in the NFL can fill, but Joe D’Alessandris and the coaching staff will try their best.

The Ravens received a second dose of bad injury news today after it was announced that LB Bam Bradley will be out for the season after suffering an ACL injury.

While Bam wasn’t a starting linebacker, losing young depth can be crucial in the long run. It stunts the player’s progression and keeps them from actively participating—this time for an entire year. Bradley was an undrafted free agent and many were excited about his special-teams contributions. He clearly made an impact, landing on the final, 53-man roster.

@ATL96Steeler @Oldschool739 @blue_suns

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfamiliar with the work of Mrschaney, I take it?

Sorry. I didn't account for June Chaney..... Ole' June has been trolling boards since boards were created.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 2 results.

My take on Cincy is that Dalton is probably not in trouble..... Though I could see a late season benching to look at AJ McCarron. But I would put even the chances of that as pretty remote.

The Kaep story was complete Mike Florio bullshit.

We're looking at the end of the road for Marvin Lewis. He's lost the team.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take on Cincy is that Dalton is probably not in trouble..... Though I could see a late season benching to look at AJ McCarron. But I would put even the chances of that as pretty remote.

The Kaep story was complete Mike Florio bullshit.

We're looking at the end of the road for Marvin Lewis. He's lost the team.

Two games in is too early to be talking about benching a starting QB IMO, but obviously the OC situation has been festering for more than just a couple of weeks or that was a total knee jerk response.

We saw the same thing here in ATL with Mike Smith...I think Lewis took the team as far as he could and it's time for a new voice in the locker room.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens are getting their assess handed to them in London..... By the Jags.

The Steelers should be able to tie a bow on this division sometime around week 12 I'd guess.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens are getting their assess handed to them in London..... By the Jags.

The Steelers should be able to tie a bow on this division sometime around week 12 I'd guess.

So what you're saying is the Cleveland Clowns don't have a shot in hell @ winning the division this year? Dammit!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we just need to pay bell the 20 million so he stops suckin

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we just need to pay bell the 20 million so he stops suckin
He's not even worth $8mil right now. Which is what the next highest RB is gettin paid.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Cincy has coaches that can gameplan. Beating the Pack at Lambeau is huge.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Marvin-coached team performance. Playing not to lose all second half.

Hoping you get lucky is not the best way to win.