• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Arkansas St. @ Nebraska 7 P.M. CT BTN

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just rewatched all of our defensive series from the start of the game until my DVR stopped midway through the 4th quarter. At the start of the second half I started taking notes on their passing playcalls.

3 rollouts
5 quick passes
6 dropback passes w/ play action
1 dropback pass w/o PA

Out of those 7 plays where the QB held onto the ball for a reasonable amount of time they had 2 completions, 1 hurry (incomplete), 1 INT and 1 sack. Our front actually played pretty darn well considering we only rushed 3 or 4 the overwhelming majority of the time. We brought plus pressure only a couple times, yet whenever the QB tried to sit in the pocket we were in his lap.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That run from Bryant at about the 11:15 mark of the 2nd quarter was solid as fuck

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dislike DPE getting ran down from behind on that long TD run in the 3rd quarter that got call e back. No reason for that

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game that Tre had was just what the dr ordered

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dislike DPE getting ran down from behind on that long TD run in the 3rd quarter that got call e back. No reason for that

I think he knew he stepped out and was just waiting for the whistle, which never came.

His body language during the run and the replay time out indicated as much.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he knew he stepped out and was just waiting for the whistle, which never came.

His body language during the run and the replay time out indicated as much.

Yeah. He slowed way down about the 15 or so. I thought he was hot doggin' at first and was like "WTF ARE YOU DOING?"

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tricky game to read. Ark st been using that same offense for close to a decade. 3-4 has growing pains too i just hope they can contain the ducks on the road. Could be worse we could be tamu blowing a 34 pt lead

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did notice Riley looked really stressed on the sideline, as much as I've ever seen him come undone, that make me feel a little uneasy

Riley does a lot of things good for the Nebraska program. But I've seen his game management for the last 2 years and a game. It has a lot to be desired along with his attention to detail.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley does a lot of things good for the Nebraska program. But I've seen his game management for the last 2 years and a game. It has a lot to be desired along with his attention to detail.
Maybe the little details didn't matter as much at osu insofar as the fact they were getting clobbered most of the time anyway, however we've lost games and blown leads where we can point directly at MR/DL piss poor game/clock management as the culprit
I just don't recall MR getting shook like that before although idk whether it's good or bad, he showed very little emotion getting the doors blown off last year at Ohio st

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the little details didn't matter as much at osu insofar as the fact they were getting clobbered most of the time anyway, however we've lost games and blown leads where we can point directly at MR/DL piss poor game/clock management as the culprit
I just don't recall MR getting shook like that before although idk whether it's good or bad, he showed very little emotion getting the doors blown off last year at Ohio st

Nebraska doesn't have the talent up front that Osu has and still doesn't. Nebraska needs to improve both in recruiting big men and coaching. I'm not impressed with the oline at all. But I've seen way to many little things with details and game management skills that I just flat out don't like. Nebraska needs to get a lot better at the little details if it ever wants to win a B1G title and what I see from Riley I just don't see it happening. I hope I'm wrong.