• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona Wildcats still #1 and 18-0 !

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just don't get no better than that ! :suds:

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look at those polls they have on ESPN and its multiple choice. They break the poll down by individual state. The poll was who do you think is the number one team in the nation in Division I hoops. I was shocked at how many states didn't pick Arizona. I thought it would be a clean sweep with maybe the exception of New York.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buckeye were hanging up there but they have been exposed in the Big Ten. They have a lot of talent but the team is pretty much all guards and small forwards. They have a center who is average but that's it. They just don't have any big guys and you aren't beating the top teams in the country without that.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buckeyes are a VERY good team BUT ...

Buckeye were hanging up there but they have been exposed in the Big Ten. They have a lot of talent but the team is pretty much all guards and small forwards. They have a center who is average but that's it. They just don't have any big guys and you aren't beating the top teams in the country without that.

................ you're right. Without talented BIG men, it's tough. Feel sorry for Kraft & company. Hard to get all parts on your team at the same time. Fortunately, Zona, this season, seems to have a solid front and back court.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look at those polls they have on ESPN and its multiple choice. They break the poll down by individual state. The poll was who do you think is the number one team in the nation in Division I hoops. I was shocked at how many states didn't pick Arizona. I thought it would be a clean sweep with maybe the exception of New York.

Still a LOT of East coast bias out there.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona is mowing over everybody and Syracuse has had a lot of close games.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Syracuse has a comparable resume. I don't think it's as impressive, but if the Cats let one slip and lose a game, Cuse will take that #1 spot. Wichita State should not. I can see some votes for Cuse in the fan poll, but with AZ only getting the % they got...pathetic.