• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona Fall League (2016)

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That reminds me when I was a pimply faced 13 year old, hanging out at the gate next to the clubhouse at Recreation Park in Visalia, waiting to get Rich Garces and Denny Neagle's autographs, among others. I wasn't picky really. At first, it was whomever would sign my game day magazine. Then, once I got my first set of minor league baseball cards, I was on a mission to get every card signed, even the athletic trainer.

Last year, Paul got the athletic trainer for Scottsdale to sign, and e guy cursed him up a blue streak. When asked later, the athletic trainer had a bet with the athletic trainer for Glendale, first one to be asked for an autograph had to buy dinner. :D

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year, Paul got the athletic trainer for Scottsdale to sign, and e guy cursed him up a blue streak. When asked later, the athletic trainer had a bet with the athletic trainer for Glendale, first one to be asked for an autograph had to buy dinner. :D
Didn't experience that one, but I think the guy for Visalia was asked often because he had a baseball card in the team set. I wasn't the only kid trying to get everyone's autograph.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thursday

Scottsdale lost, 5-4

Hunter Cole 1-3, run, RBI (.238)

Ryder Jones 1-4, RBI (.321)

Jones played 3b, and looked quite good. Good hands, good range, strong arm.

Tyler Rogers 1.0-1-0-0-1-2 (0.00)

Lots of pitches (18), but hitters looked silly against the submariner motion

Tyler Mizenko 1.0-0-0-0-1-0 (7.20)

22 pitches, but held up.