• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are you horned from this?

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Define horned.

Btw, great pick up in Lowry. I really liked the way he developed here. Too bad we had to get that shitty Kevin McFail to drive him away...

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
images

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Define horned.

Btw, great pick up in Lowry. I really liked the way he developed here. Too bad we had to get that shitty Kevin McFail to drive him away...

Dude, I'm pretty shocked at what the Rockets have done in the offseason. A complete fire sale. That's crazy. The team had some really good talent. Why blow it up?

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I'm pretty shocked at what the Rockets have done in the offseason. A complete fire sale. That's crazy. The team had some really good talent. Why blow it up?

To get big name stars to sell seats, instead of having a team full of really good role players that will get you a 42-40 record in 9th place in the western conference year in and year out.

I'm personally all for it. Go big or go home.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
To get big name stars to sell seats, instead of having a team full of really good role players that will get you a 42-40 record in 9th place in the western conference year in and year out.

I'm personally all for it. Go big or go home.

To be fair, if last year's Rockets were in the East, they would be fighting for 4th or 5th seed. It's a shame the West is just so loaded with good teams. I thought that even one more semi-superstar, that team could've been a solid playoff team for years to come. Having said that, you could be right. Why not take a big gamble and go big rather than being a middle of the pack team and never come close to winning a championship?