• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the LeBron fanboys

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My concern would be that the Cavaliers played about as good as I have seen.

MAybe, i watched a diffrent game. I saw some really bad play from the majority of the Cavs team.

Lebron played good...but that is about it.
The CAVS played like complete and utter trash. They could not have been any worse.

They missed a zillion free throw it seemed while Boston was almost flawless at the free throw line.
The Cavs turned it over 15 times compared to Boston's 5..
Nobody but Lebron had more than 2 total assists.

The starting backcourt of Hill and Smith scored 3 total points.
JR Smith missed every shot he took. He had more flagrant fouls than points.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had him borderline top 10. But if he loses to these Celtics, He's dropping in the top 15 somewhere. I haven't heard one legitimate excuse or reason as to why LeHype and Cavs should lose to these Celtics.

Theres NO defending losing to a team missing its two best players and ravaged by injuries in the Conference finals after the Cavs just got done sweeping the #1 seed.

No defense at all. LeTots hate that. But its true. You're a veteran championship squad with TWO Hall of famers in their primes still and a bunch of 3 point sharpshooters. Losing to inexperienced playoffs Role Players, Sophomores and Rookies in the playoffs of all places? Pftttt
Especially with his inability to rally his team past these rookies even if they aren't playing at top level. This is on Lebron to EARN those top 10 stripes and be a leader

You're ass is dropping down the list in my book if you lose this

Last edited:
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had him borderline top 10. But if he loses to these Celtics, He's dropping in the top 15 somewhere. I haven't heard one legitimate excuse or reason as to why LeHype and Cavs should lose to these Celtics.

Theres NO defending losing to a team missing its two best players and ravaged by injuries in the Conference finals after the Cavs just got done sweeping the #1 seed.

No defense at all. LeTots hate that. But its true. You're a veteran championship squad with TWO Hall of famers in their primes still and a bunch of 3 point sharpshooters. Losing to inexperienced playoffs Role Players, Sophomores and Rookies in the playoffs of all places? Pftttt
Especially with his inability to rally his team past these rookies even if they aren't playing at top level. This is on Lebron to EARN those top 10 stripes and be a leader

You're ass is dropping down the list in my book if you lose this

I dispise the guy probably more than you do but to not have him in the top 10 is moronic.
Heck, it's dumb enough if he doesn't make the top 5

I mean the guy scored a 42 point triple double. What more do you expect him to do?

He's on a shit team with bad management playing against a great team with amazing management.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dispise the guy probably more than you do but to not have him in the top 10 is moronic.

I mean the guy scored a 42 point triple double. What more do you expect him to do?

He's on a shit team with bad management playing against a great team with amazing management.

:L

Come on man. Shit team??? 90 percent of the league would gladly take Lebron's supporting help over their own. For Christ sakes

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would expect Lebron to not ice out his team offensively and not go "full Harden mode" to where they are totally eliminated from the offensive equation then expected to work miracles. It doesn't work for the rockets, its not gonna work for the Cavs. I would ALSO expect the Cavs to beat a team missing their two best players and use a team of veterans to overcome a team of ROOKIES.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take LeBron off the Cavs and what do you have? You see this team winning any more than 20 games in the season without him?

Cavs would still make the playoffs. Love is still in his prime, they got plenty of knockdown shooters, and a decent bench. Thompson is a good guy to have down low. (though he's obviously overpaid) Sure they probably wouldn't make it far but they would still sneak in

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.. Sorry I haven't been convinced as to why a veteran championship squad with TWO hall (in their FUCKING PRIMES mind you) of famers and all the experience, can't beat a team missing its TWO best players and a bunch of sophomore and rookie 20 year olds.

Keep trying

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would expect Lebron to not ice out his team offensively and not go "full Harden mode" to where they are totally eliminated from the offensive equation then expected to work miracles. It doesn't work for the rockets, its not gonna work for the Cavs. I would ALSO expect the Cavs to beat a team missing their two best players and use a team of veterans to overcome a team of ROOKIES.

I didn't realise Al Horford, Marcus Smart and Jalen Brown were rookies.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realise Al Horford, Marcus Smart and Jalen Brown were rookies.

Horford is decent. The other two are role players. Nothing more. Cavs defense (or lacktherof) making them look like Legit all-stars though

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs would still make the playoffs. Love is still in his prime, they got plenty of knockdown shooters, and a decent bench. Thompson is a good guy to have down low. (though he's obviously overpaid) Sure they probably wouldn't make it far but they would still sneak in

Lol are you seriously saying this Cavs roster minus LeBron would make the playoffs?

Wow :crazy:

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're gonna see how average this Celtics team is (missing their two best players) when the get swept off their shoes by the Warriors in the finals. Something the Cavs SHOULD have done

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol are you seriously saying this Cavs roster minus LeBron would make the playoffs?

Wow :crazy:

With the state of the Eastern Conference"? Why wouldn't they? Theres worse teams that made the playoffs this year

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're gonna see how average this Celtics team is (missing their two best players) when the get swept off their shoes by the Warriors in the finals. Something the Cavs SHOULD have done

If you knew a thing or two about basketball you'd know that has more to do with how dominant the warriors are.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you knew a thing or two about basketball you'd know that has more to do with how dominant the warriors are.

Warriors just aren't lazy like the Cavs. No one with a brain would say the Celtics are anywhere near the Cavs personnel when it comes to "on paper". The difference is the Celtics play hard for 48 minutes. The Cavs play hard for what maybe 24 minutes?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No there aren't. Which ones?

Miami, Milwaukee. Just to name a few. Probably the Sixers as well. Young inexperienced team with a complete head case for a rising star

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami, Milwaukee. Just to name a few. Probably the Sixers as well. Young inexperienced team with a complete head case for a rising star

So you're actually saying that the Cavs WITHOUT LeBron are better than the sixers?

:pound:

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're actually saying that the Cavs WITHOUT LeBron are better than the sixers?

:pound:

Sixers got a ways to go to be taken seriously. Young, inexperienced, make a ton of mistakes. And in many ways the Cavs might be better without Lebron throughout the course of the game, as would the Rockets. Why? Ball movement. You don't have someone HOGGING it for 15-20 seconds a possession while everyone else stands around. Cavs are a team where guys need to get going early in offense. If you ice them out for a half, good luck with them having a groove going later in the game.

Shooters need to get in a groove. Cant do that when the ball is stagnant

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers got a ways to go to be taken seriously. Young, inexperienced, make a ton of mistakes. And in many ways the Cavs might be better without Lebron throughout the course of the game, as would the Rockets. Why? Ball movement. You don't have someone HOGGING it for 15-20 seconds a possession while everyone else stands around. Cavs are a team where guys need to get going early in offense. If you ice them out for a half, good luck with them having a groove going later in the game.

Shooters need to get in a groove. Cant do that when the ball is stagnant

Oh wow. I'm going to have to remember you for the future. You're going to be fun to fuck with for quite a while