• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AR With Binary Firing System

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you guys got a look at the Binary Firing system. This is not fully automatic, so they are legal as of now. The AR fires when the trigger is pulled and it fires when the trigger is released. I am looking to save my money for this, I just got to get one.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen them in the past and my first reaction, tbh, is "that seems dangerous as bawls". I'm cool with the slide fire and the variants en sech but, something about it firing when you release the trigger, just doesn't seem natural to me. As/if they get more popular, it may grow on me but, as of right now, I'm not particularly feeling it.

Having said that, at the same time, it does look like a good fucking god damn good time.

:noidea:

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen them in the past and my first reaction, tbh, is "that seems dangerous as bawls". I'm cool with the slide fire and the variants en sech but, something about it firing when you release the trigger, just doesn't seem natural to me. As/if they get more popular, it may grow on me but, as of right now, I'm not particularly feeling it.

Having said that, at the same time, it does look like a good fucking god damn good time.

It does look fun to shoot, when I first saw it, I thought it was full auto. There was another guy that had such fast trigger pulls it appeared to be full auto but it was only a semi-auto AR.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm usually with you where I tend to look at safety and logic when it comes to things like this, but in this case, as long as you know what's in your hand and you follow the basic firearm rules, I think this looks like a fun little toy. Definitely requires some responsibility on the user's part though.

Obviously this isn't something you want to put into an amateur's hands and laugh while they shoot it, like some of those stupid videos of tiny girls or kids shooting super high powered handguns. I also like the detail in the 2nd video posted above, where you can enable single-fire or full safety as the trigger is pulled and the release will not fire the next round.

I'd love to try one of these out.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That looks like it could be for a little while.
I can see a meme of dollar signs ejecting out instead of spent brass

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That looks like it could be for a little while.
I can see a meme of dollar signs ejecting out instead of spent brass
You ain't kidding. That shit would add up in a hurry.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

These are all just novelties if you ask me. Just a rifle you create to have fun with. I can't imagine it having any real practical purpose.