• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Apple Cup Wash St @ Washington, 5pm, FS1

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Oregon has nothing to do with this thread. So troll an Oregon thread
Good luck with that. Even when they had their question answered they still shit posted over and over.

I've never seen a redeeming post by them on this site. It's just shit post after shit post pretty much everywhere. It adds to the reasons most of us stay on the other site.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game is over moron, it was a pummeling, wasn't even close. How is it not relevant to ask the consequences of the win for WSU? Do they get to play another game if Oregon loses? VERY RELEVANT to THIS THREAD. Take it up with the Oregon fans who felt compelled to try to turn this into another Mn vs Oregon thing. I WAS NOT the one who made that effort. I merely responded to them.
A troll who tries saying Minnesota is better than Oregon in every thread he makes will get snide remarks about it…get over it, take it to your own thread. This one is about America’s favorite team

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck with that. Even when they had their question answered they still shit posted over and over.

I've never seen a redeeming post by them on this site. It's just shit post after shit post pretty much everywhere. It adds to the reasons most of us stay on the other site.
I know and I sadly engage, but I don’t see all the CFB posts so only expect it in the Oregon and Minnesota posts. Not about one that is the happiest thread I have ever been apart of.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this your consensus too?
Yes. The current coaches dismantled everything Petersen had built up, and alot of them were from his coaching tree which is the real shocking thing and why so many didn't see this coming.
I think the post mortem is already very clear on this. Jimmy Lake wasn't ready to be HC and his choice of offensive coordinator was one of the worst decisions I've ever seen since I've been a fan of this program which goes back decades.

There is so many questions about what went on behind the scenes that will never be answered because this school is so tight lipped on all matters involving its sports programs.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game is over moron, it was a pummeling, wasn't even close. How is it not relevant to ask the consequences of the win for WSU? Do they get to play another game if Oregon loses? VERY RELEVANT to THIS THREAD. Take it up with the Oregon fans who felt compelled to try to turn this into another Mn vs Oregon thing. I WAS NOT the one who made that effort. I merely responded to them.
Can you just sorta chill a bit?

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. The current coaches dismantled everything Petersen had built up, and alot of them were from his coaching tree which is the real shocking thing and why so many didn't see this coming.
I think the post mortem is already very clear on this. Jimmy Lake wasn't ready to be HC and his choice of offensive coordinator was one of the worst decisions I've ever seen since I've been a fan of this program which goes back decades.

There is so many questions about what went on behind the scenes that will never be answered because this school is so tight lipped on all matters involving its sports programs.
UW is going to make an intelligent if not high pub hire, and do really well. The program is hard to fuck up, and there is good talent in the system. You guys will be fine, even though the hire probably won't be high profile.

This is obviously silly because he's at UCONN but Mora might have been a nice cheap pickup. "Dream Job" blah blah blah, also the best UCLA coach in decades.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know and I sadly engage, but I don’t see all the CFB posts so only expect it in the Oregon and Minnesota posts. Not about one that is the happiest thread I have ever been apart of.
Never seen such a bunch of big fat whiny little bitches. You all go around poking the bear and then cry when the bear reacts. And if you don't do the poking, but you witness others poking the bear, you still blame the bear?

And it's only a happy thread for WSU fans. I'm happy for all of you loser WSU fans, I'm only bummed as I was hoping for a better game, because I know how seldom you all get to be happy about anything. So congrats. And a double congrats, for being undefeated in men's cbb, too. Pretty rare feat among Pac teams, so congrats.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A troll who tries saying Minnesota is better than Oregon in every thread he makes will get snide remarks about it…get over it, take it to your own thread. This one is about America’s favorite team
2016-20 - 5 seasons - WSU fb - 35-21
2016-20 - 5 seasons - UMN fb - 35-23
2016-20 - 5 seasons - Oreg fb - 36-23

All 3 teams had ONE SINGLE Top Ten 2 loss season.

Seems to me that Oregon doesn't have bragging rights on either of our teams wazzu31?? Cancel out that messed up covid season and WSU's 34-18 record is far superior to Oregon's 31-20 record and UMn's 32-19 record is technically superior to Oregon's over those 4 years, too. Add in this season but not the covid season, and WSU's record is STILL superior to Oregon's since 2016. So the only thing Oregon can do is take advantage of a messed up covid season to bolster their record above WSU's. A season where they had two of the most embarrassing losses of anyone in the country but got a bonus game despite finishing 3rd in the Division, and act like that bit of charity makes them superior to WSU?

Was Oregon looking better than WSU and UMn earlier in the season? Sure. And Oregon fans got all cocky about it, too. But here you are possibly going to the CCG and Oregon is coming off one of the worst beat downs of the season, not just in the pac but in the country, and could be ending the season on a 3 game losing streak if they don't right the ship? If Oregon loses to Oregon St and then loses their bowl game, they will end up unranked AGAIN, for the 5th time in the last 6 seasons. Hardly something you or anyone should be bowing down to.

So when an Oregon fan comes into YOUR thread and pokes the bear trying to mess up your thread, try not blaming the bear but confront the loser Oregon fans instead. If you think I don't belong in your thread, why do Oregon fans belong?