• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Appearantly we are bad hockey fans

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So some are saying on the "other" side.

We have "picked up our ball and taken it home because we do not want to play anymore".

A quote from MD "That makes no sense... the only posters that would be effected by my prensence are those that choose to engage me. Obviously those that make that choice enjoy chatting with me... if not they have serious self loathing issues and thus have been taken away to institutional care which is badly needed."

I must have missed in the TOS over "there" that there is a requirement to start a topic on a daily bases on the same subject.

I also must have missed the part where it is acceptable to hi-jack topics.

I do feel bad for a few of the posters that are posting and seem like they want to talk hockey.

I will always contend that if people could show self control the trolls would go away but that's not the case.

I just wanted to let all of you know that we are self loathing and arrogant. I am crushed by this bit of information. :-)

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So some are saying on the "other" side.

We have "picked up our ball and taken it home because we do not want to play anymore".

A quote from MD "That makes no sense... the only posters that would be effected by my prensence are those that choose to engage me. Obviously those that make that choice enjoy chatting with me... if not they have serious self loathing issues and thus have been taken away to institutional care which is badly needed."

I must have missed in the TOS over "there" that there is a requirement to start a topic on a daily bases on the same subject.

I also must have missed the part where it is acceptable to hi-jack topics.

I do feel bad for a few of the posters that are posting and seem like they want to talk hockey.

I will always contend that if people could show self control the trolls would go away but that's not the case.

I just wanted to let all of you know that we are self loathing and arrogant. I am crushed by this bit of information. :-)

we didn't take our ball and go home. we just invited classier people to the game

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boss, it's been the SSDD for 4+ years now...Last playoffs, a group of us hung out on the Thrashers board to avoid puppy. Along the way, we've lost several good posters as well. Too bad so sad for the E$PN General board, in my opinion.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boss, it's been the SSDD for 4+ years now...Last playoffs, a group of us hung out on the Thrashers board to avoid puppy. Along the way, we've lost several good posters as well. Too bad so sad for the E$PN General board, in my opinion.

I hung out on the Thrashers board so much, I jumped on their bandwagon this past season. Yeah, that worked out well...

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hung out on the Thrashers board so much, I jumped on their bandwagon this past season. Yeah, that worked out well...

I thought you we're angling for the GM job, Esls :D

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
All I heard was crying. We're not required to hang out at **** if we want to talk hockey. I will probably still check it out, but I'm going for better discussion. And I'm sure I'm not the only one that visits other hockey sites daily. I wasn't aware I had signed a one-way contract with ****.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It ebbs and flows. Once upon a time a group of us hid out on the Blue Jackets board and when we were chased away for not being "On Topic" we retreated deeper.

This was a good move. I'm sorry some people won't come over or maybe feel like they aren't in the "in" crowd or think we're snobby. But a good drunken canadian friend of mine said during the retreat of 2002; it's like a bar. You go there for a theme and you meet some good people along the way. Eventually, you want to talk about more than the theme topic. If people at the bar can't handle that, you go find another bar that accommodates you and you hope all the good folks go with you.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I heard was crying. We're not required to hang out at **** if we want to talk hockey. I will probably still check it out, but I'm going for better discussion. And I'm sure I'm not the only one that visits other hockey sites daily. I wasn't aware I had signed a one-way contract with ****.

Loki you changed your avatar again? I will load one when I get home but it may scare some people. :-)

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh, I think boss might load of a picture of himself. :p

gran-torino-clint-eastwood.jpg

???

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the same shit we heard when we left the cfb board to start this place... rumors of viruses were all over the place. Basically it was jealous fucks that we go tired of being reported by

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am in love with this board because I can use grownup words.

Fuck. Fuck Fuck Fuck.

Okay, I'm done.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am happy to be called a snob if it means i never have to even catch a sniff of ANOTHER FUCKING "debate" about FUCKING EMPTY NET GOALS.