• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AP All-Pro Team

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB's dont win MVP often. theres a reason. gurley had an insane year, but hes not MVP.

i already agreed, 81 rating, 6TD's to 5 INT's. he also missed 1/4 of last season.

im sorry this has upset so many people. i feel bad.

my pick for MVP, had they made the playoffs, was wilson. then brady. i had wentz 3rd all year, even when he was upright. low comp %, not a ton of yards. his TD pace was nuts, but it was slowing down. 5 TD's and 2 INT's, 93 rating over his last 2...or just about 10 pts under his season rating prior to those 2 games.

you also forget wentz was a mere 90 rating QB the first 4 games, or 1/4 of the season.

so it works both ways.

Who's upset?

I have never thought Wentz was the MVP. I always thought Wilson. Since the Seahags didn't make the dance, it should go to Gurley imo.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's upset?

I have never thought Wentz was the MVP. I always thought Wilson. Since the Seahags didn't make the dance, it should go to Gurley imo.

Everyone has their own opinion but Philly was the best team in the NFL with Wentz playing. Now that he's out they look freaking awful. That was the same rational when Nash won NBA MVP. He was out for a stretch and they couldnt win without him. I thought Wentz was the MVP before he got hurt and so did Vegas. Going into the Rams game he was the odds on favorite with Brady in 2nd place. Brady was average the rest of the year and Wentz widened his lead after a TREMENDOUS game vs the Rams. Like I said... I thought Wentz was MVP before he got hurt. Watching the Eagles without him made me believe he was the MVP even more.

They went from the 2nd best Offense in the entire NFL to a team that cant get 200 yards anymore and 1-19 on there last 19 3rd downs. Wentz was at 50% on 3rd downs of 3rd ad 10 or more. Thats insane. 50% on 3rd and 10 or more. Lead the NFL in the red zone. Finished with the most TD passes. Had the best record. I started off saying everyone has there own opinion but I just dont see how people cant see this. The #2 O in the NFL to ZERO offensive TD's in their last 9 quarters.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Joey Bosa?

:shrug:

He will get his. We all would love to have him on our teams but he is young. He will start raking in some All Pro teams soon. Just a lot of very good DLineman in the NFL.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your point was "Carson Wentz is only good because of his OLine" because some Eagle fans said last year that Dak was only good because of his OLine. Unfortunately you are completely wrong and trying to turn into PDay and Manster with your baiting. Youre better then this JARNTT
I was making a joke. The Dak thing was asinine and so was my Wentz comment. There was no baiting. You are way too sensitive

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was happy for Wentz that he made 2nd team. Personally I would have had him on about the 4th team but he seems like a nice guy so I'm glad they gave it to him even with his horrendous completion %

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was happy for Wentz that he made 2nd team. Personally I would have had him on about the 4th team but he seems like a nice guy so I'm glad they gave it to him even with his horrendous completion %

But you are baiting...
Fucking guy was going to win the MVP.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's upset?

Hmmm both NFCW players wierd

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess nothing out of the ordinary with this list. Jimmy Gsus should be 1st team All Pro though....

....that is all.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you are baiting...
Fucking guy was going to win the MVP.
Nope, just yanking your chain on that one...but no, IMO he is not and was not MVP. Who knows how the vote will go though

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, just yanking your chain on that one...but no, IMO he is not and was not MVP. Who knows how the vote will go though

He’s not going to win it... but like I said going into that Rams game he had the lead and turned in a phenomenal performance. And again, it’s even more clear after the precipitous fall off of the Eagles O. It seems clear as day to me but I understand the argument of him not finishing the season. Besides that variable I honestly don’t see how it can even be questioned

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but but but @DirtDirtDirt said kelces the best TE in football, and gronk is beat up, slow, and cant get separation anymore. why isnt kelce here?????
:scratch:Did I miss the punchline? We're talking Jason, not Travis Kelce right? Travis Kelce got snubbed, right? I know your kidding about Gronk, cause he actually is the best and I do believe your a Pats fan.

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All most all those stats are from playing more downs. What about 3rd down percentage, red zone rating etc. Wentz was better then Brady this year. Better record too. Brady hasn’t even played that well lately. Wentz was the front runner going into week 13 according to Vegas and tossed 4 TDS in 3 quarters after that ranking while Brady hasn’t been that fantastic since Wentz injury.
Likely Brady felt bad for Wentz, and didn't want to outshine him too much, after he couldn't play anymore.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's disgusting.

Even if you're his father, enough is enough.

I know you don’t understand rooting for your home team. Why is everyone always so angry around here. Life’s good... cheer up!