• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone read the SEC blog on diznay?

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Low has been there for a while now, he's a UT guy but he has proven himself to be unbias and pretty knowledgeable.

I can't say the same for this new guy, unfortunately. Edward Aschoff is a joke. In this offseason alone, he has shown his homerisms and a complete lack of relevant knowledge.

I am constantly poking holes in his stories, and not just UGA articles, but all of the SEC. Are you telling me that someone who does this for a living knows less about Ole Miss' O-line (BTW the clown is from Oxford, Miss.)?

themidgetb

A dwarf among midgets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,230.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Low has been there for a while now, he's a UT guy but he has proven himself to be unbias and pretty knowledgeable.

I can't say the same for this new guy, unfortunately. Edward Aschoff is a joke. In this offseason alone, he has shown his homerisms and a complete lack of relevant knowledge.

I am constantly poking holes in his stories, and not just UGA articles, but all of the SEC. Are you telling me that someone who does this for a living knows less about Ole Miss' O-line (BTW the clown is from Oxford, Miss.)?

what's up with the horse toothed avatar