• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone else think Tiger is faking it?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All he needs to do now is obviously start faking injury when he's not gonna make the cut and others will be done with him as well! When he's in the running, he's pushed through so he should do the same now even though he stinks! With Phil outperforming him, it's got be painful psychologically since they hate one another with a passion!

And it's not just Phil pounding him, it's Colin Montgomerie as well. He is absolutely going Hollywood on us. The only reason he's not quitting now, is it would be obvious and would take even more heat from the fans and media.

He knows if he walks off again, while playing awful... He's tarnishing everything he's ever done and disrespecting the game. Again.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone still think he's faking it?

Tiger had back Surgery because of his back spasms.

But when he got hurt last week, everybody said he came back too soon. But then this week Tiger said this:

“It’s not the site of the surgery, this is something totally different,” Woods told a throng of reporters at an impromptu news conference after his ninth hole, adding Sunday’s injury was an issue with his sacrum, the large bone located at the base of the spine. “When I landed it just jarred it, and it jarred it loose, made it come out.”

And yet every announcer yesterday and today keeps connecting his woes yesterday and today to his surgery. Right now nobody is even on the same page of what injury Tiger is afflicted by.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Miller too. But, last night, it was more critique than criticism. Nobilo just got butt-hurt & wanted to be confrontational.

Yea ..I really enjoyed that. Frank Nobilo has a Tiger poster above his bed.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So back to Tiger.

I say he grinds and is even for awhile, then finishes +5. He just can't get off the tee.

Rory Lurkin and watch Kaymer go low tomorrow.

Sorry he finished +6. I was wrong! LOL

But when he got hurt last week, everybody said he came back too soon. But then this week Tiger said this:

“It’s not the site of the surgery, this is something totally different,” Woods told a throng of reporters at an impromptu news conference after his ninth hole, adding Sunday’s injury was an issue with his sacrum, the large bone located at the base of the spine. “When I landed it just jarred it, and it jarred it loose, made it come out.”

And yet every announcer yesterday and today keeps connecting his woes yesterday and today to his surgery. Right now nobody is even on the same page of what injury Tiger is afflicted by.

Ding ding ding!! Tiger doesn't lie!! HAHA

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to let you all know... I shot 76 today on a Fazio course in Dallas. Chipped bad, irons were not great, and I bogeyed 2 of the last 3 holes. Haven't played in 2 months. that score consistently would make a 3 or 4 handicap... That's not serious game.

If you can break par, that's serious game. And IF YOU CALL OUT SOMEONE FOR CHOKING because they didn't win wire to wire over the hottest player in the world, obviously you don't understand.

That's why I asked the handicap question. If you could break par, you would understand how hard it is out there with so MANY great players.

So keep crying how one's handicap doesn't matter and your right it doesn't, but if you can't break par, then STFU. Cuz you don't know what you're talking about.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah where is Johnny been? All this Tiger talk and we forgot about Johnny.

How good is Rory McLroy? And where's the guy on here that was dogging Jim Furyk? He's a great example of playing within yourself. At one point today he had hit 24 straight fairway between yesterday and today. In a major!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And who do you put against Rory in Ryder cup singles?

Mickelson? Fowler? Spieth?

No Tiger, no Dustin Johnson, maybe no Kuchar and Duffner.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I hope Ricky shoots a 68-69 tomorrow. Question is will Rory shoot 67 or lower?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a pro shoots 66, 67, 65, 72 to lose by a stroke or two it's a choke. If a handicapper in the second flight shoots 90, 89, 92, 102 it's a choke. You couldn't be more full of shit wrestler.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Ok. You have no clue. I would love to see you play with the number one player in the world on Sunday with a lead and shit your pants and try to shoot 90.

Hush

Last edited by a moderator:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shooting in the 90s for three days and then 100 on the fourth day is nothing like shooting in the 60s for three days and in the low 70s on day 4. Please dude you're out of your tree.

What's some of you Clowns don't understand is that when you're playing with the number one player in the world and he is on fire you tend to forget about your own game - you focus/worry about his game. that's how it is. And that's how it was when Tiger was 25 years old.

I'm dying laughing right now. These are the things most people do not understand. Don't act like you understand what it's like shooting the 60s unless you can do it.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shooting in the 90s for three days and then 100 on the fourth day is nothing like shooting in the 60s for three days and in the low 70s on day 4. Please dude you're out of your tree.

What's some of you Clowns don't understand is that when you're playing with the number one player in the world and he is on fire you tend to forget about your own game - you focus/worry about his game. that's how it is. And that's how it was when Tiger was 25 years old.

I'm dying laughing right now. These are the things most people do not understand. Don't act like you understand what it's like shooting the 60s unless you can do it.

1) You just described the perfect scenario for a choke.

2) what it's like to shoot in the 60s is not what's being discussed. Players who can shoot in the 60s are being discussed like Sergio. Who choked.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need a helmet.

It's a choke job when you get beat by the #1 player in world?? LMAO

Hello mcFly? Sergio or any other player (besides Rory) is NOT going to shoot in the 60's for 4 days at firestone. That's what you don't and cannot understand. It's a little difficult to do. LOL

Geez Choking is shooting 78, shanking shots, and losing because you sucked. Sergio hit good shots and didn't make hardly anything all that Sunday, all the while Rory came out on fire.

What you don't understand is, even if Sergio shoots 70, he still loses. Rory would have found a way to win.

You can't sit here and talk like you know anything about shooting scores like that. And you can't expect Sergio or any other pro to play like Rory right now or Tiger 10 years ago.

Your expectations are ridiculous. Sergio shot 61 last week and he's not going to maintain that.

Last edited by a moderator:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what it's like to shoot in the 60s is not what's being discussed.

How dumb are you? We are talking about a player shooting in the 60's - 4 days straight. According to you, if you don't do it - it's a choke job. Even against the #1 player in golf.

Why I waste my time, I don't know. The best you've ever shot is probably 85.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Choking is not having a 2 shot lead with the #1 player right behind you, while hitting good shots and burning edges.

Choking is having a 4-5 shot lead and having a melt down, shooting no where near par.

If you need a definition for "burning edges" let me know.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrestler, you must be a lot of fun at parties.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Choking is not having a 2 shot lead with the #1 player right behind you, while hitting good shots and burning edges.

Choking is having a 4-5 shot lead and having a melt down, shooting no where near par.

If you need a definition for "burning edges" let me know.

SJ...hard to believe this debate is still going on, but I think the separation here is on the definition of choking. IMO...as I would take it, not performing a task under pressure that under normal circumstances (meaning the pressure component not being there) you would routinely perform.

I get your point about level of play and all that, I haven't been there so how can I talk about it, but it's not relevant here. Pressure is pressure...I know a pro that shoots 61 today is not choking if they don't following it up with another low 60 the next day.

Setting the stage with Sergio...the course is playing soft on Sunday...many players are going low with the ball in hand in the FW as they often do.

Final pairing...regardless of the scores he shot Thur thru Sat, under those circumstances paired with Chris Wood do you think Sergio shoots +1 on a soft course?

IMO, you don't think he would because you keep interjecting the pressure component...#1 player in the world, Rory McIlroy.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Setting the stage with Sergio...the course is playing soft on Sunday...many players are going low with the ball in hand in the FW as they often do.

Totally agree. But those player's didn't blow their whad early and shoot 61. See, you only have a few whads to blow even if your are Rory. But these other good players, have 1 whad or 2. ;)

Point is, to maintain what he did early in the tourney is almost impossible. You saw sunday how good Sergio was hitting the ball. If you are choking, you game is going south. Sergio just ran out of putts.

Totally different. Not to mention, yes the best player in the world beat him. Now if #150 beats you, that's a different story. But you have to give Rory props on last week and anyone close to golf did just that. They didn't call out Sergio for choking.

Its a dead horse. But I don't mind trying to beat some sense into some of these yaywhos. lol