• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone else have a strange feeling about this Michigan State game?

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something doesn't feel right

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do too. Buckeyes should run away with it, but I think we may have a bit of a phobia towards MSU considering recent results

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something doesn't feel right
I think we blow them away early in this game to be honest. I know the media is putting shit out there to get everybody thinking this will be a good game, or to keep it close. Let's be honest here, MSU is not near the same team it was from a year ago. They are banged up, they do not have a good OL, and they will struggle getting a pass rush today. Mother Nature may be the only thing that will keep the score down imo. I think we cover the spread as well.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel especially worse when we start running JT Barrett draws on 3rd and long

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my gripe about this team. I'll start with JT. He continues to miss open targets, which will catch up to us eventually. The defense struggles against good running backs. scUM will pound the ball versus us after looking at all of this film. We have all of these 4 and 5* recruits and yet struggle versus a lesser opponents. Wisky, PSU, and now MSU. It's like a Jekyl and Hyde team this season. Which one will we see next week? I think we will bounce back next week honestly, but for the love of god, JT needs to connect with his WRs.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my gripe about this team. I'll start with JT. He continues to miss open targets, which will catch up to us eventually. The defense struggles against good running backs. scUM will pound the ball versus us after looking at all of this film. We have all of these 4 and 5* recruits and yet struggle versus a lesser opponents. Wisky, PSU, and now MSU. It's like a Jekyl and Hyde team this season. Which one will we see next week? I think we will bounce back next week honestly, but for the love of god, JT needs to connect with his WRs.
JT has struggled with accuracy

Not many fans have confidence in the OC's

But I have a little relief knowing the history between us and Sparty and I knew Dantonio would bring his A game. I don't think Michigan has better backs but they sure as hell are going to need to run on us, so Fickel and co need to prepare.

I honestly have no idea how The Game is going to go but I sure am glad it is at home and I think we have advantages all over the field if we show up.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JT has struggled with accuracy

Not many fans have confidence in the OC's

But I have a little relief knowing the history between us and Sparty and I knew Dantonio would bring his A game. I don't think Michigan has better backs but they sure as hell are going to need to run on us, so Fickel and co need to prepare.

I honestly have no idea how The Game is going to go but I sure am glad it is at home and I think we have advantages all over the field if we show up.
Dantonio gave this game to us. No reason to gamble at home for the 2 pt conversion. They had that defense stopping our conservative and predictible offense. We are very lucky that this game ended the way it did.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dantonio gave this game to us. No reason to gamble at home for the 2 pt conversion. They had that defense stopping our conservative and predictible offense. We are very lucky that this game ended the way it did.
I don't mind the move considering you have roughly a 50% chance to convert and he had an inferior team, so shortening the game isn't a terrible move imo, but if it doesn't work out the odds of winning drop significantly

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad game overall. Wow. Gotta start playing better and they have to look and play their best against scUM