• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ANYBODY WANT TO DEFEND BEVELL NOW????

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh so being harassed is fine and something somebody cant stop, but if in turn you become the harasser, your going to be charged with a felony. Sounds reasonable.

If you respond by doing something that causes you to get banned and then you continue to try and access the website in violation of their ToS, then you are essentially trespassing.

I don't know anybody that retains or rests on the journey. Its the final goal that matters. How many fans or people think to themselves that the super bowl win was nice, but damn if that fumble by so and so when we were 4-12 was the greatest season ever? What a journey.

The goal is to win the championship. But if my standard is championship or failure then I am setting myself up to be constantly disappointed because only 1 team wins every year which means that most years my team won't win.

The ending of the Super Bowl was disappointing. Very disappointing in fact. But I also can fondly look back at the sheer joy I experienced in the Green Bay game and be thankful for that.

Ok, if you say so.

Given that you want to fire the most successful coach in our history, I'd say I'm spot on.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You watch the season unfold and see if the team can make it to the super bowl and actually win the thing. If they don't, you chalk it up to another failed season and wait for the next one.

I'm sure the teams that don't win the super bowl aren't content with their results, why should you be?

You don't have to enjoy losing but you sure as fuck don't demolish the team because they come a hair short! There is a reason why you don't run a football team. According to your logic, if you have a fantasy football team, you drop any players that drops a pass, fumbles or throws an INT. Nobody any good at fantasy football would do that so why do that in the NFL?

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides, why get rid of a really good coach AFTER he arguably makes the worst decision of his football life when it's not a habit?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3mLydMU.png

Bo, I've let you slide for this long with out much retaliation, but I want you and everybody else to know that nothing good can come of this. See, at some point I will tire of you and then i'll constantly troll you at every turn (I work with computers for 12 hours every night. I have nothing better to do) to the point that everybodys life will be miserable around here. I will probably get banned only to make numerous new accounts and that cycle will start. I will view your profile and troll every post. Its really no big deal to me. I will then probably bring in outside sources to do the same. It really is up to you.

tzorn this isn't ESPN, where you can just get another account. When your banned, you stay banned unless your able to convince SportsHoopla that your reformed. Trying to use an alt. will make your ban forever.
Your certainly not going to be allowed to troll anyone, here on SportsHoopla. You'll get banned at first sign of it, now that you've given us a heads up on how you think.

If you like SportsHoopla and want to continue on here on the Seahawk board, you'll stop with all the hate crap, if a Seahawk fan wanted to hear that BS, he would just go to the general board, there is plenty of it there.

Last edited by a moderator:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After thinking about it...I changed my mind about being patient with tzorn10. It's a waste of time.

Gtfo_7e2fcb_5082342_1.gif

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After thinking about it...I changed my mind about being patient with tzorn10. It's a waste of time.

Gtfo_7e2fcb_5082342_1.gif

God work Harold,lets not let turn this in to ESPN. I stopped coming here after a few of Sharks rants, kinda embarrassing. Lets not turn into 49ers....keep up the good work.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God work Harold,lets not let turn this in to ESPN. I stopped coming here after a few of Sharks rants, kinda embarrassing. Lets not turn into 49ers....keep up the good work.

Appreciate your kind words.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides, why get rid of a really good coach AFTER he arguably makes the worst decision of his football life when it's not a habit?

Actually... Bevell has made it a habit... Lynch actually flipped him off once he got so pissed after a goal-line stand where Seattle threw the ball 3 times in a row from the half yard line... If your star running back is flipping off the OC there is a problem ...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good to see a few dawgs still hanging around. CFB board has turned into a giant duck circle jerk. Used to be you could have a laugh and some conversation down there. Not anymore.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people don't listen.

tzorn has been trying like crazy to get back in with alts.

Told you it won't work.

If you find yourself banned from the site, whether a short term ban or lifetime, trying to make an alt is a pure death sentence. There is no coming back from that. You can reach us on twitter and there are other ways of reaching out to make things right. Trying to sneak back in doesn't work.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. He just wasting his time trying to sneak back In. Good for a laugh seeing him try, however.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I'm sorry to see him go. I wasn't looking forward to 7 months of "Pete Carroll and Darrel Bevell are the worst ever"

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I'm sorry to see him go. I wasn't looking forward to 7 months of "Pete Carroll and Darrel Bevell are the worst ever"

Sadly he's not alone on that view.

The last play of the SB ensures those with that view will be quite vocal throughout the off season and in any game where the team comes up short next season.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly he's not alone on that view.

The last play of the SB ensures those with that view will be quite vocal throughout the off season and in any game where the team comes up short next season.

And thats fine. I dont mind other pósters complaining. But tsand is a troll who has no interésts in talking about the Hawks on anything other than when he can do his chicken little dance and be overly critical.

I know that harold gave him a chance when we migrated from ESPN. He bit his time, hardly even talking about the Hawks when things are good. But as soon as things go south, he's been relentless and wants to bitch all the time. He patiently waited to crank it up for a cóuple years. Its hilarious that he didnt understand that when youre banned from the hoop its final. All that patience, for nothing :lol:.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually... Bevell has made it a habit... Lynch actually flipped him off once he got so pissed after a goal-line stand where Seattle threw the ball 3 times in a row from the half yard line... If your star running back is flipping off the OC there is a problem ...

I agree. If any player is flipping off the OC there is a problem. If a player flipped off the OC on many other teams they would be in the dog house for a long time.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. If any player is flipping off the OC there is a problem. If a player flipped off the OC on many other teams they would be in the dog house for a long time.

One time. I'm not going to draw conclusions either way about how he feels because I dont know, but I'm definitely not going to say that there's a problem between the OC and Lynch because of small sample-handpicked incidences. How many times has Lynch walked off the field the hero with Bevell calling plays?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Players getting angry with the OC happens all the time. Here is an example.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players getting angry with the OC happens all the time. Here is an example.

Yep, it happens. Players and coaches don't always agree how things are supposed to go.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha Tzorn is gone, to funny. Now only a few more bitching Betty's left.