• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ANYBODY WANT TO DEFEND BEVELL NOW????

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been saying it for years and idiots on this board still defend the guy. that one play was the epitome of everything I have criticized him for. He should be fired right on the spot for calling that play, absolutely no way possible to defend it. worst play call possibly in SUPERBOWL HISTORY.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch to Raiders after that.

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously he should be fired, but he won't be.

Bevell's also been the one responsible for Lynch's unhappiness, as it's no secret Lynch doesn't like him, so this was just icing on the cake.

Quinn is gone and Carroll won't want to redo his entire staff, eventhough he should.

Unfortunately, we're going to have to deal with Bevell indefinitely.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no way to defend that call. Horrible call.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was defending Bevell and he called a pretty good game UNTIL the most important play and then he shit on everything he had done. That was the most bone headed call i have ever seen. NO WAY do you throw it there with Lynch in the backfield. Bevell single handedly snatched defeat from a almost assured victory in the biggest game of the season.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his play calling in the second half was bad, it went to epic all time worst scale on that play call. guy needs to be fired, theres just no way around it. it will be very hard rooting for this team with that piece of sh*t calling the plays.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his play calling in the second half was bad, it went to epic all time worst scale on that play call. guy needs to be fired, theres just no way around it. it will be very hard rooting for this team with that piece of sh*t calling the plays.

O.O why because the Hawks took a 24-14 lead that the defense couldn't hold on to? They started moving the ball but wr couldn't make catches and a wide open Lockett who would have ran for a TD was tripped and the refs didn't call PI?

I will not defend the pass on the 1 yard line not a chance but the game was working in the Hawks favor and they had a shot to easily put this game away. The OC shit himself and ruined any chance for the victory because of the worst call in the past 100 years of football but he called a pretty good game before that massive bonehead one and trust me that one call makes all his other ones voided.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they did not run the ball enough like they should have with a 10 point lead. bevell throws the ball when he shouldnt and unfortunately it cost us a SB. no telling when or if we ever get back.

and the officiating was crap but that doesnt matter, what matters is we had the game in hand and he got cute and stupid and cost us a superbowl.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously he should be fired, but he won't be.

Bevell's also been the one responsible for Lynch's unhappiness, as it's no secret Lynch doesn't like him, so this was just icing on the cake.

Quinn is gone and Carroll won't want to redo his entire staff, eventhough he should.

Unfortunately, we're going to have to deal with Bevell indefinitely.

Allen will trump Carroll on this one. A play call literally cost us the Super Bowl. It doesn't get any worse than that. He's a sack of shit and needs to go away.

droider

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen will trump Carroll on this one. A play call literally cost us the Super Bowl. It doesn't get any worse than that. He's a sack of shit and needs to go away.

No way I see Allen directly firing Bevell over Pete's wishes. That would be too shocking. Pete's a VP and Allen's main man, Allen is all-in on Pete and would not interfere with his staff.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way I see Allen directly firing Bevell over Pete's wishes. That would be too shocking. Pete's a VP and Allen's main man, Allen is all-in on Pete and would not interfere with his staff.

After that? He has to go. That was the absolute worst play call in NFL history and somebody needs to take responsibility for it. Get someone on the offensive side of the ball that has the balls to stand up to Carroll and tell him what's what. And it isn't even this play call. This has been an ongoing thing for two seasons and it has to stop.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never the supporter of the whole fire bevell trend that has been said but GOD DAMN WHY DIDNT THEY JUST RUN THE BALL!?!?

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. I've wanted fuckface gone for years and he just proved yet again why. For you to even think about throwing the ball there shows your idiocy let alone to actually call it in. For the love of God Pete get that guy the fuck out of Seattle. 6 months and an awesome comeback in the NFC championship wasted because of fuckface. Makes me want to puke.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez h Christ. Bevel isn't getting fired. That play that ended in a turn over, should of been a winner. A quick slant like that on short yardage should have worked damn it. Now it's easy to say that with one of best RBs in the league they should of run it, and they would have on the next play, but a great play by the Pats ended that and there was no next play for the Seahawks. Suck it up guys, that's the way the ball bounces.

droider

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After that? He has to go. That was the absolute worst play call in NFL history and somebody needs to take responsibility for it. Get someone on the offensive side of the ball that has the balls to stand up to Carroll and tell him what's what. And it isn't even this play call. This has been an ongoing thing for two seasons and it has to stop.

Again, I don't disagree with anything you're saying.

However, I think it's pretty clear that Pete will not be firing Bevell.

I just don't think he wants to have to redo his entire coaching staff.

Not after already losing Quinn, plus we've got major play personnel and salary cap issues.

This was going to be a very difficult offseason no matter if we won tonight or not.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I"ve been hating Bevell for a long time now... He always get's cute at the goal line... You have the most powerful back in the NFL and he constantly out-thinks the situations... HAND THE EFFING BALL TO LYNCH and were celebrating another title.. SO disappointed...

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I don't disagree with anything you're saying.

However, I think it's pretty clear that Pete will not be firing Bevell.

I just don't think he wants to have to redo his entire coaching staff.

Not after already losing Quinn, plus we've got major play personnel and salary cap issues.

This was going to be a very difficult offseason no matter if we won tonight or not.

What you witnessed is as bad as it gets. There's no point keeping him because things can't get any worse than we just saw. He needs to go.

droider

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you witnessed is as bad as it gets. There's no point keeping him because things can't get any worse than we just saw. He needs to go.

Who's your ideal replacement who's actually available to take the job?

OC candidates have already been picked clean by the league, and there weren't too many of them to begin with.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's your ideal replacement who's actually available to take the job?

OC candidates have already been picked clean by the league, and there weren't too many of them to begin with.

There's no point arguing with someone trying to defend this. He's going to get canned, guaranteed. What happened was embarrassing and the org will make the right decision. Anybody can replace him because you don't get worse than what we just saw.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a missed opportunity for us... Bottom line.. You never know for sure when your gonna get back there..