• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anybody up for...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So @handicappers do we pick a new team every week based on salary cap? I’m sorry I’ve never done a premiere league fantasy team before so I’m not quite sure how this totally works

You get one free transfer a week. if you don't use it, you can roll it over and have TWO free transfers. It never goes higher than TWO, though.

You can put your subs in the order that they will be used, in the event one of you starters doesn't play. It will automatically substitute for your unplayed players.

Once a season, you can do unlimited transfers for one week. There a few "one time" bonus thingies you can use throughout the season. THey are under your team lineup.

Don't forget to "comfirm" transfers once you make them or it won't save.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get one free transfer a week. if you don't use it, you can roll it over and have TWO free transfers. It never goes higher than TWO, though.

You can put your subs in the order that they will be used, in the event one of you starters doesn't play. It will automatically substitute for your unplayed players.

Once a season, you can do unlimited transfers for one week. There a few "one time" bonus thingies you can use throughout the season. THey are under your team lineup.

Don't forget to "comfirm" transfers once you make them or it won't save.

Ahh gotcha, thank you

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You pick your team, including subs at the beginning. As the season goes, you can get rid of players and get new ones but you are limited to the amount of trades I believe from doing it last year, and sometimes it will cost you points if you do it.

Of the 15 players you pick, you can choose who to start etc, based on who is playing, injuries, etc

Thanks man appreciate that.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had Richarlison on the bench.. again. Just found out Hazard isn't starting. Last year I must have had a lot of luck because I'm sucking ass so far.

StuUKWI

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, this is a first for me!

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got screwed on that one, Premier League site said he wasn't going to play because of illness so I didn't start him...grrr
I got an alert for that, but couldn’t change it in time. And he was set as my captain.

Better to be lucky!