• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anybody recruiting Disney/Pigskin/etc?

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been trying to get some plorsters to jump ship and join the Hoop, but so far 4schitz is the only one and he's had a whopping 50 some plorsts... anybody have any ideas?

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. I was posting on pigskin a little, but that place was as bad as disney. I left there after the Clem/FSU game because the handful of FSU fans over there went full retard. Then there were a hand full of other trolls.

I really thought a couple of the Tiger regulars on disney would have come over. They are good posters for the most part. I've tried getting some others on here, but to no avail.

I have not thrown it out on Shakin the Southland. I don't know how they would respond.
I wish I would have known about the Hoop sooner. I was going to a site called "Block C" and there was a healthy number of tiger fans there and then the 2 guys who ran the board shut it down because they didn't have time to dedicate to it anymore.

You could try Orange and white and tigernet as well.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bombard ESPN and get a recruiting thread going

Recruiting is THE golden goose of a good message board. People are always looking for free info. I will help when I get info if I can but monitor good sources on twitter, etc...

Promote it as free info, boys! To recruit, you have to discuss recruiting.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been trying to get some plorsters to jump ship and join the Hoop, but so far 4schitz is the only one and he's had a whopping 50 some plorsts... anybody have any ideas?

Hello to all. I went over to ESPN today, and sent PMs to 12 psu'ers. But I'm not sure if their system alerts people they have messages like happens here. I may go and post directly in the fora, and pitch and persuade. I'm not sure, though, if those posts would be deleted, or I'd be banned. Do you know anything about the protocol over there?

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. I was posting on pigskin a little, but that place was as bad as disney. I left there after the Clem/FSU game because the handful of FSU fans over there went full retard. Then there were a hand full of other trolls.

I really thought a couple of the Tiger regulars on disney would have come over. They are good posters for the most part. I've tried getting some others on here, but to no avail.

I have not thrown it out on Shakin the Southland. I don't know how they would respond.
I wish I would have known about the Hoop sooner. I was going to a site called "Block C" and there was a healthy number of tiger fans there and then the 2 guys who ran the board shut it down because they didn't have time to dedicate to it anymore.

You could try Orange and white and tigernet as well.

Thanks for the heads up; I'll do some recon and see what I can stir up :thumb:

bombard ESPN and get a recruiting thread going

Recruiting is THE golden goose of a good message board. People are always looking for free info. I will help when I get info if I can but monitor good sources on twitter, etc...

Promote it as free info, boys! To recruit, you have to discuss recruiting.

Problem is, I don't have any more inside connections; the ATC I knew has moved on to bigger and brighter things...