• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any word on Owa?

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
With Carroll leaving USC and the possibility of the Trojans getting NCAA probation im sure this takes USC out of Owa's choices. OR at least makes a huge damper on his thoughts.

Im thinking its between CAL, Oregon and us right now. Any word if he has said anything about the Cornhuskers since the Army game?

husker33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Right now what I get out of his comments are that if he gets his moms blessing to go to school halfway across the country he's coming here. If his mom doesnt like it he'll go to oregon I feel. People wanna make a big deal of it but for an 18-19 year old kid it should definitely be important. And I respect him for it.

Snick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. If his family is cool with him going to N. He's N. If not then my bet is a Duck

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Suh needs to talk with his parents...Or SUh parents need to talk with them...Their houses are within 20 minutes of each other. Suh's mom did just fine and she is blessed her son went to UNL. Owa's mom needs to think of her sons future. If he comes to Nebraska im sure he will be NFL bound.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree getting his mom on board will be huge. does anyone know if she came out with him on his offical visit? or has she been to lincoln? I am not sure when signing day is but if she can make it to Lincoln when we have decent weather I am sure she would come away very impressed. Nebraska can finish of a very strong class with Lache and OWA. And start next seasons class off with aaron green and Jamaal Turner.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lache is not coming to Nebraska, I don't even think he's considering it, we may be fifth in his teams, but it's a distant fifth

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lache contacted Nebraska..So I think it's safe to say HE is interested.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think owa's mom has come to visit, but I do know that one of the recruits that came early to NU to practice during the spring came the same time as owa did. They are now good friends and talk on a regular basis.

husker33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If seastrunk narrowed his list down to a final 4 but decided HE wanted to contact nebraska and consider us tells me he's somewhat intersted. If it wouldnt have happened so close to signing day I think we'd have a shot. Not enough time to get him in my eyes...unless the coaches wo him off his feet. Id be happy closing this class with lache and owa....wishful thinking?? haha

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody needs to get Kyle Prater on the god damned phone. It's clear his world has been rocked by Carroll leaving USC. I don't care if there's only a 5% chance, that's still a chance.

husker33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Amen to that. He made it clear that he felt fucked over by USC. Robert woods and Dillon Baxter need to get phone calls. If I were Bo Pelini i woulda been salavating at the fact USC would lose alot of their recruits. Bet UCLA gets a few of them. And if they do..it will officially be a collegiate holliday on the campus.