• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any update on Wade's back injury...?

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I heard it didn't look good... any updates?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dawyne Wade is out for the season will have surgery on his back on friday according to the associate press. It will take at least 12 months for full recovery according to DR Klapper.

LeEasyWayOut is finished as the King now with out his daddy Wade.

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dawyne Wade is out for the season will have surgery on his back on friday according to the associate press. It will take at least 12 months for full recovery according to DR Klapper.

nice try, but LeBron has been the lead dog of the Heat since day 1.

ripper76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The poor, sad, ruined OP has watched every Heat game for the last four years, glued to the television, hoping and praying for Heat injuries.

What a pathetic way to go through life.

Don't worry, I'm sure Wade and the Heat will be just fine.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The poor, sad, ruined OP has watched every Heat game for the last four years, glued to the television, hoping and praying for Heat injuries.

What a pathetic way to go through life.

Don't worry, I'm sure Wade and the Heat will be just fine.

In other words you are "supposedly" a Heat fan yet you have no update on the back injury to Miami's MVP.

Gotcha...!!

(PS: You could have just said so cupcake... all that other drivel is not needed.)

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ROFL... can you imagine the Heat losing Wade for the year??!!?? I think LeShortCut would fake an injury of his own just so he could avoid the embarrassment of getting waxed out of the first round.

vegasfraud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROFL... can you imagine the Heat losing Wade for the year??!!?? I think LeShortCut would fake an injury of his own just so he could avoid the embarrassment of getting waxed out of the first round.

The Heat were 25-5 when Wade didn't play the last two seasons...troll less, watch more.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat were 25-5 when Wade didn't play the last two seasons...troll less, watch more.

It's one thing to go 25-5 when LeBronita misses only a game here or there because other players step up, but there is no way in hell the Heat would go 25-5 in 30 games straight without Lebron and there is no way in hell the Heat go to the finals without Lebron when you consider that it took a miracle shot out of Ray Allen just to win. Sorry dude, but while their vision of Lebron missing the regular season is delusional, so is yours of the Heat without Lebron - we saw that before Lebron came to Miami

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice troll thread

Just as a hypothetical they would start allen with many other options such as moving cole to the 2 or even rio and cole to the 2 and lbj running the point which is pretty much as it is. Playoff wins would be tough in thr ecf though

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's one thing to go 25-5 when LeBronita misses only a game here or there because other players step up, but there is no way in hell the Heat would go 25-5 in 30 games straight without Lebron and there is no way in hell the Heat go to the finals without Lebron when you consider that it took a miracle shot out of Ray Allen just to win. Sorry dude, but while their vision of Lebron missing the regular season is delusional, so is yours of the Heat without Lebron - we saw that before Lebron came to Miami

Well said... ^^^^... the Heat don't make it past the second-round withOut Wade.

vegasfraud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was talking about the Heat's record without Wade not LeBron...I can't tell if you're just so obsessed with LeBron (you typed his name like 10 times in your post) or you didn't even read what I typed...not sure.

Jordan420Bulls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LeShrivelup mode would be activated that's for sure.

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last thing I read it was day to day.... so doesn't sound too bad.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade said his drive to play will be greatly reduced and hinted at retirement if LBJ left, where do you think LBJ is playing next year?

Also nice media manipulation by Wade, very Phil Jackson esque.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are like 4-4 or some shit this year without him

With obnoxiously worse numbers across the board. Pretty sure every team he's sat against has sucked ass as well

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With obnoxiously worse numbers across the board. Pretty sure every team he's sat against has sucked ass as well

This is true. The only team that was a decent team at the time he sat out was the Hawks which he sat out against twice

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was shocked by that 25-5 too and LOL they are 4-4 this year with out him...skewed sample much?

There are very few ways with out Wade that they make it through the ECF, even with out Wade I see almost no way they do not make it to the ECF though.

Just to try and take this thread to a better direction...

The offense may actually be better with LBJ having more 3p shooters rather than Wade whom he he has a very similar style of play to. The problem comes in that there is no way they can replace his D and they would be down to just 4 guards.

ObamaForeverLOL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sad this TDK guy wishes for injuries.

I like to beat my opponents at their best.