• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any suggestion? Championship game

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here us my lineup for ppr league.

QB- Brees [NO]
RB - Gurley [LAR]
RB - L. Miller [HOU]
WR- Adams [GB]
WR - Edeleman [NE]
TE - Ingram [NYG]
FLEX - Cooper [DAL]
DEF - Tenn.
K - Gostkowski [NE]

I made the playoffs as the 4th seed at 8-6, beat the 1 seed last week and I'm playing the 2 seed for the title.

Here is my question.
Should I start..
Brees vs Pitt or Mayfield vs Cin

In lue of injury.
Miller is banged up, I have Williams [GB] and McGuire [NYJ] on the bench in case he can't go. Who should I go with?

Any advice is great. I didn't think I'd make the SB but here I am.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
give me McGuire over Williams and Lamar - I don't trust an injured Lamar Miller, he's tough enough to trust when he's healthy, and I like him more than most
Hell, you may end up with Williams and McGuire being your best RBs if Gurley is banged up too

I guess I have to go with Brees instead of Baker at QB. I don't trust Baker yet, even though the matchup is a lot better, I'm expecting PIT/NO to be high scoring, saints are due after a couple weaker offensive outings

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
give me McGuire over Williams and Lamar - I don't trust an injured Lamar Miller, he's tough enough to trust when he's healthy, and I like him more than most
Hell, you may end up with Williams and McGuire being your best RBs if Gurley is banged up too

I guess I have to go with Brees instead of Baker at QB. I don't trust Baker yet, even though the matchup is a lot better, I'm expecting PIT/NO to be high scoring, saints are due after a couple weaker offensive outings
Yeah, Mayfield has a nice looking matchup with cinn but will lightening strike twice? The thing I'm concerned about with brees is saints seem to be taking the safe gameplan approach. They only need 1 win and they've got home field locked in. Are they going to play conservative?

If Gurley and Miller are both out I'm screwed essentially. I dont want to use two backups in for injury guys in the championship. My opponent has solid players.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with Monkey, think you have to go Brees at home. Same at RB - McGuire over Williams (I just don't trust that guy).

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta ride Brees .

And I wouldn't trust Miller this week. I haven't trusted him much at all this season. McGuire vs Packers is a tasty matchup.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am with the other 2 with a couple caveats.

1) Gurley is going to play. Just a question of how much. But he could have 20 points in the first half and this is a must win game for the Rams.

2) I agree with the others that McGuire and WIlliams are safer plays than a banged up Miller. Not sure I would use McGuire over WIlliams, but that one is close.

3) Watch the weather in Cleveland this weekend. Might be bad weather, which will make your decision for you. If the weather is decent, you have a very difficult decision. Cleveland is a lot better than the current Cindy group. The players also HATE Hue Jackson. Especially Mayfield. They will want to put up a big number to prove a point.

Brees is a good play this week despite his recent struggles. Baker could be a league winning play though. Risky, but given Brees' play lately, Brees isn't exactly rock solid.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Mayfield has a nice looking matchup with cinn but will lightening strike twice? The thing I'm concerned about with brees is saints seem to be taking the safe gameplan approach. They only need 1 win and they've got home field locked in. Are they going to play conservative?

If Gurley and Miller are both out I'm screwed essentially. I dont want to use two backups in for injury guys in the championship. My opponent has solid players.

It isn't so much that they are playing safe, it is that they lack playmakers.

Kamara and THomas are great. But, double Thomas, focus on stopping the RBs and dare somebody else to beat you. The last 3 weeks nobody else has been able to step up.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im going williams over mcguire. fuck it.

i have mahomes in 2 of my championship games. but i am going baker over winston and watson in the other one

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here us my lineup for ppr league.

QB- Brees [NO]
RB - Gurley [LAR]
RB - L. Miller [HOU]
WR- Adams [GB]
WR - Edeleman [NE]
TE - Ingram [NYG]
FLEX - Cooper [DAL]
DEF - Tenn.
K - Gostkowski [NE]

I made the playoffs as the 4th seed at 8-6, beat the 1 seed last week and I'm playing the 2 seed for the title.

Here is my question.
Should I start..
Brees vs Pitt or Mayfield vs Cin

In lue of injury.
Miller is banged up, I have Williams [GB] and McGuire [NYJ] on the bench in case he can't go. Who should I go with?

Any advice is great. I didn't think I'd make the SB but here I am.
I think you have to roll with Brees. Williams is probably the best back up plan.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flex Gurley. Just in case.

Any of your backups play later?

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trusting Brees right now. I'd roll McGuire over Williams but by a small margin

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller and Gurley both out.

I went with Williams GB and picked up Anderson LAR on the waiver last second.

Won the super bowl!!! First win in this league been in for 5 years.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller and Gurley both out.

I went with Williams GB and picked up Anderson LAR on the waiver last second.

Won the super bowl!!! First win in this league been in for 5 years.
ballsy with anderson , nice move