• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any Keys fans?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yes, I mean the band that includes Dan Auerbach and Patrick Carney so you don't start making lame questions as to who I am talking about.

If you're not, who cares. They are back and taking over the rock charts. Lo/Hi comes straight out of their El Camino sound (with some better guitar edge like that awesome riff in the song), not like that Fever and 10-inch pencil crap.

And, of course as you know, I love Greta. But they made a stupid mistake calling out the Keys like that. Black keys did not only step their game up, they came roaring back and taking names. Are you not aware? Look it up.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yes, I mean the band that includes Dan Auerbach and Patrick Carney so you don't start making lame questions as to who I am talking about.

If you're not, who cares. They are back and taking over the rock charts. Lo/Hi comes straight out of their El Camino sound (with some better guitar edge like that awesome riff in the song), not like that Fever and 10-inch pencil crap.

And, of course as you know, I love Greta. But they made a stupid mistake calling out the Keys like that. Black keys did not only step their game up, they came roaring back and taking names. Are you not aware? Look it up.

I'm just glad the didn't make another album with Danger Mouse. That last one was yawn-inducing. Someone please keep Danger Mouse away from my rock bands (looking at you, RHCP).