• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any Clemson or Bama fans going to the game in Tampa?

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got glaucoma too?

Your eyes are glassy as fuck.

th

CroconawKings

Go Kings Go
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just realistic. Just because someone turns down tickets doesn't make them a fake fan.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just realistic. Just because someone turns down tickets doesn't make them a fake fan.

raw

Do you think maybe all the "funny" ratings(including 1 from the person I replied too) means something?

:think:

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I must have been locked up in a cave or something...When did Tampa-TAMPA-get the College Football National Championship game?

Not that I care, or that it matters, it's just like a blindside in my memory banks. Dont remember any conversation or anything about the NC game ever in a random place like Tampa. Does Tampa have any history ever in CFB?

Just a thought, I'll move on :magnum:

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I must have been locked up in a cave or something...When did Tampa-TAMPA-get the College Football National Championship game?

Not that I care, or that it matters, it's just like a blindside in my memory banks. Dont remember any conversation or anything about the NC game ever in a random place like Tampa. Does Tampa have any history ever in CFB?

Just a thought, I'll move on :magnum:

We won the bid maybe 4 years ago. We've hosted multiple NFL Super Bowls. We've hosted The Outback Bowl for years. Over the years we've hosted the Republican National Convention and a few World Cup Soccer qualifying matches. I believe we won the bid because we have the facilities and infrastructure to host major sporting events. (Plus good weather, although not today)

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won the bid maybe 4 years ago. We've hosted multiple NFL Super Bowls. We've hosted The Outback Bowl for years. Over the years we've hosted the Republican National Convention and a few World Cup Soccer qualifying matches. I believe we won the bid because we have the facilities and infrastructure to host major sporting events. (Plus good weather, although not today)

upload_2017-1-7_10-15-38.png

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I knew big games have been there, and I'm sure it's a great place to have the game- I have zero problem with it.

My problem is, I just completely missed it happening. You know, where was I, how in the hell did I miss the news that they were getting the game? For some reason, I thought it would be in Dallas, or the Rose Bowl or Fiesta, or the Superdome or Georgia Dome (even though, I dont really care for either of those venues, both old domes).

That was my point.

I think it'll be a great place for the game. I mean, Central Florida in the middle of the winter, who wouldnt love to go there for the game. Is it going to be in the Tampa Bay Bucs stadium? Any outdoor stadium is better than in a dome.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at how rude the Bama fans are. Calling other people fake fans.

Either put a college team on your top teams list, or STFU.

I'm not thrilled about the two tea,m playing for the national title, but I can take solace in the fact that no matter who wins, the trophy stays in Dixie where it belongs.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either put a college team on your top teams list, or STFU.

I'm not thrilled about the two tea,m playing for the national title, but I can take solace in the fact that no matter who wins, the trophy stays in Dixie where it belongs.
He had an awwbun logo up for a minute the other day. It may have fell off during that Sugar Bowl beating. :noidea:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had an awwbun logo up for a minute the other day. It may have fell off during that Sugar Bowl beating. :noidea:

He claims to be a she.

Auburn would be an odd combo with two California pro teams.

Don't see how any sane person could ever be an Auburn fan.

What's funny is in the last 11 years, Georgia owns Auburn even worse than Bama does.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He claims to be a she.

Auburn would be an odd combo with two California pro teams.

Don't see how any sane person could ever be an Auburn fan.

What's funny is in the last 11 years, Georgia owns Auburn even worse than Bama does.
I thought it was odd too but, then again, I've yet see an awwbun fan that wasn't odd.