• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another new starter at QB...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear about Ford's injury.

When my son texted me about this news yesterday, I was just finishing up a round of golf... and, was shocked. I thought Dana had been listening to guys like Mickey and wanted to make all the discontent... content. Haha...

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB I thought the same thing at first then I herd he was hurt.Fact is we do not have any good QB's, do I think Trickett will be any better "NO"...we have fans screaming for him because he went to FSU....no one even looks at what he did there 64 pass attempts.....the best was when people were saying he was a mobile QB.....career he has -34 yards rushing.lol I will get behind him just like Millard and Chiildress, but this QB situation concerns me more than anything. We need to get this straightened out before next season, or hope that Crest is the next Winston.

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The QB situation is atrocious at best and there is no fix. Somebody either steps up or you will continue to see beatings of epic proportions. Eventually, if the offense keeps throwing goose eggs, the defensive will give up too and then you will see ugliness at its finest hour. Just don't see any positive coming for WV football over the next 8 weeks. Sounds like I got a little WVUDADATITUS don't it?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no question that it is hard to develop chemistry when the QB keeps changing. But, I go back to last year's Okie St team... and, it didn't seem to slow down their production last year.

Are their QB's that much better? Or, was their line play that much better?

Like Dana said following the Maryland game, I don't care if you put Peyton Manning behind that line... He would have struggled.

Read somewhere last night they are making some changes on the line for tomorrow. Looks like Lucas is on the bench...

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't matter who the QB is unless the Oline gets it together, hate it for Ford but excited for Trick at the same time for him to get a shot, hope we protect and he does well. Havnt seen anything to confirm but have also heard Spain will play guard this week to, looks like Crook is willing to do whatever it takes, that's all we can ask. Good luck to all of our guys.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long until people start screaming for Millard.....lol

When will Pankey be back?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long until people start screaming for Millard.....lol

When will Pankey be back?

Thought I read through Dana's comments from last night that Pankey would be playing tomorrow. He was getting reps to prepare this week.

I will try to find to confirm.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought I read through Dana's comments from last night that Pankey would be playing tomorrow. He was getting reps to prepare this week.

I will try to find to confirm.

One good thing about this team, next year this O line is going to have a lot of guys who have a lot of reps. We just need some good mojo to break through.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From last night's Kegler Show...

WVU IMG Sports ‏@WVUIMGSports 12h
DH-We're getting Adam Pankey ready to go so I would anticipate him playing Saturday #WVU

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One good thing about this team, next year this O line is going to have a lot of guys who have a lot of reps. We just need some good mojo to break through.

I agree. I think it was Goldrusher who posted... the next two years should be pretty fun. The defense and offense should be running well.

I am still hoping we'll see improvement as the season moves on. Lot's of football left to play...

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I think it was Goldrusher who posted... the next two years should be pretty fun. The defense and offense should be running well.

I am still hoping we'll see improvement as the season moves on. Lot's of football left to play...

Maybe Trickett will show some life.....even with just a decent QB I think there are some winnable games left on this schedule.

Biggest fear at this point is when our defense starts playing some of these better O's we crap the bed. I think this defense is for real, but time will tell.

You know DH has to be going crazy right now with this O struggling, first time in his career it has been like this.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dana stated this week that the team was really close. Even after reviewing film of Saturday's episode of chaos... he felt they were close.

Maybe this is the week.

Hey man... I am out of here. Heading to Motown...

Safe travels bud...

Let's Go....

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bright side of this is that Clint hasn't really had a shot yet. Only 2 pass attempts in the opener and he's ridden the pine since. I really like what I've seen from Childress and think he'll improve with experience. (and a line that doesn't let the snap get intercepted)

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safe travels to everyone, y'all keep me posted I'm on a trip this weekend and DVRing the game, don't worry about spoilers gimmie details!!! L