• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another Delusional Fan base in the Desert

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...one down...one to go in the Desert...

Not sure why ASU thinks they have ever been relevent in football, but they must..

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...te-fires-todd-graham-as-head-coach-after-six-
seasons/

Can't happier this piece of shizza is out of job...for those who don't remember he pulled a Kiffin..turbo charged!

Pitt coach Todd Graham tells team he's leaving for Arizona State via text

I hope this guy never gets a FBS job again.......but I am sure he will...I am sure South Alabama will come calling...

"What we sought in a football coach was someone who would be in it for the long term at Arizona State," said ASU president Dr. Michael Crow, "who would build and guide a program that would be competitive in the Pac-12 and on a national level year after year after year, who would communicate and connect with the community, and represent our University with honor. In Todd Graham we have that person."

Ummm...not so much!

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham is a douche and should have handled his exit better at Pitt but 95/100 coaches would bolt Pitt for ASU in a second.

I am not saying they wouldn't ..its just the BS he spewed all during his first year about what was next for PITT...then not to even have the balls to gather the team and tell him he was leaving...just did a Baltimore Colt move on them?...come on..

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did a good job at Tulsa. Then bolted.

He did a great job at Rice as well....listen the only reason I have interest he was a position coach at Wv with Rodriguez...even at Wv you could tell he wasn't always on the level

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have got the HELL out of sPITT as fast as I could to........just sayen........why stay another second there that you would not have to???

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't blame anyone for screwing over Pitt

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea Ive always kinda admired him after that.

Would I ever want him as our HC? No but...

So ASU runs out and hires HERM EDWARDS??....:L:L:clap::clap: