• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another Close loss

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this mean Idaho might be getting ready to turn the corner? Or just slightly less humiliating losses.

I'm wondering what not having the opening game in Florida has done for the season. Certainly kept the team much healthier. I wish they could entirely do away with these revenue games. I know without them the athletic department would not be able to fund itself but still, it really kills a season taking those paycheck beatings.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason they've been playing a lot better on the road than at home. I really thought Texas State was going to score at least 45, but they actually ended below their season average point total.

Really there was no reason they shouldn't have won that game. They won the total yardage, TOP, and turnover battles and were in a position to take the lead with less than a minute left. I don't know what much else you could have wanted from the offense, but the defense really got gashed on those 3 runs for 70+ yards.

This team is different than some of the losing teams of the past though. They don't give up and when they lose it's not a complete blowout every single time. Next week will be brutal though. Texas State put up nearly 400 rushing yards so you know the number one ranked rushing team in the country ( Georgia Southern) is going to destroy the defense. Probably going to have to score on every single drive to have a chance.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well definitely beat the crap out of NMSU. And with the backup QB to boot. Arkansas State may be winnable in a few weeks, played them pretty tough last year on the road.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Troy game was ugly. Not even close when you get right down to it. Now another week off before finishing the season getting pounded by App St. Hooray.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least they won a game.:whistle: What can you say when your this bad? They will be better next year?:noidea:
I sure hope so.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has been noticeable improvement from last season as far as I'm concerned. They aren't getting blown out every single game, but to be fair the schedule this year hasn't been as tough. They really just haven't been able to close out games. If they continue to improve at this pace they'll see some W's come, but if they don't Petrino may be gone at the end of next season.