• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andrew Luck

France_Steve

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It seems like there is a bit of a rivalry between luck and wilson as to who is the better player. As a result seattle fans kind of dislike luck. Personally, I think their situations are so different that it is impossible to really compare them. Suffice to say they are both great players who are fun to watch.

Unfortunately, I can't see anything to dislike about the guy. He seems like a great guy off the field, his press conference was really classy. Although I find one colts poster obnoxious, I think he is a great player an I really wish him well.

Too bad the season ended for him and the colts today but we will be seeing him in these games for many years. After so many negative threads about players I just thought I would start a positive one about a player I enjoy watching on a team other than the one i support.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i haven't seen many seattle fans saying anything bad about luck

i think he's an excellent qb, and i look forward to seeing his career progress

jelly's a moron, but colts fans seem pretty cool to me.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We actually wished we could have sucked enough to get Luck back in the day. Most Seattle fans respect him and realize he is really good. Its just a certain Indy fan that constantly attacks Wilson that make us say mean thing about him. But truthfully, Luck is going to be around a long time and we should get used to seeing him in the playoffs. We just don't know if he will be more like Brady, or more like Manning. He and Wilson both need to gain more knowledge and experience.

France_Steve

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Its not that seattle fans say bad things about luck, its just that the debate constantly comes up and so we stand up for our guy, naturally. As a result it seems like we are sightly anti-luck. Which may just be an impression.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't say anything bad about Luck and nothing he's done has led me to think anything bad about him, but the comparisons to Wilson do have me rooting against Luck any chance I get.

Loved his box score today, for example.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least people can take a break from Luck nut swinging for awhile.