• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And now .....

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

P160
1st Liners: 0
2nd Liners: 6
3rd Liners: 2
4th Liners: 4

1st Pair: 3
2nd Pair: 1
3rd Pair: 1

To me the lack of P160 - 1st liners points to a lack of a goal scorer. They have everything they need to generate points, but they don't have a consistent finisher to play on the wing with Giroux and Voracek. Plus, adding that finisher can bump a guy like Raffl down to the 3rd line and then your depth looks a whole lot better.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P160
1st Liners: 0
2nd Liners: 6
3rd Liners: 2
4th Liners: 4

1st Pair: 3
2nd Pair: 1
3rd Pair: 1

To me the lack of P160 - 1st liners points to a lack of a goal scorer. They have everything they need to generate points, but they don't have a consistent finisher to play on the wing with Giroux and Voracek. Plus, adding that finisher can bump a guy like Raffl down to the 3rd line and then your depth looks a whole lot better.
We have that guy in Konecy or signing Erickson would fit that bill.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he has us adding Trevor Lewis for the 4th line and Provorov on defense. Also buying out Umberger. I really think there will be another top 6 forward added somewhere.
I'm thinking we add Loui Erickson as a top six for some scoring punch.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking we add Loui Erickson as a top six for some scoring punch.
Erickson and Konecny would look good in that lineup. I would still love to see, if even preseason, Laughton - Cousins-Konecny as a line.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Psych, I am stressed right now. One day you'll understand that things get more tense the closer to the Cup you get. I'm glad you decided to become a hockey fan, but I warn you that it's not for the faint of heart.

Really????
Just give it a rest. You pretty much told me that there is nothing but heartbreak for me because as you simply put it "The Flyers don't have anything unless your 49 years old" I should get off the Flyers bandwagon while I can, because they are your least favorite team......

You should recruit for Cindy and the gang.... Only problem here is you are convincing me more and more reason to be a Flyers fan. And disappointment???? Really??? Perhaps you should explain to all these guys, whom seem to be a great group of guys, all the heartache and disappointment they face as you have so made it a point to tell me.......

It's a sport, entertainment,its not a cult. if it's to much for you, the red button on the remote....it turns the TV off.

Honestly I find a great deal of likeness with the Flyers and the Steelers. If they don't win the game, you're gonna get a world class ass kicking and you will remember who you played!!!!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really????
Just give it a rest. You pretty much told me that there is nothing but heartbreak for me because as you simply put it "The Flyers don't have anything unless your 49 years old" I should get off the Flyers bandwagon while I can, because they are your least favorite team......

You should recruit for Cindy and the gang.... Only problem here is you are convincing me more and more reason to be a Flyers fan. And disappointment???? Really??? Perhaps you should explain to all these guys, whom seem to be a great group of guys, all the heartache and disappointment they face as you have so made it a point to tell me.......

It's a sport, entertainment,its not a cult. if it's to much for you, the red button on the remote....it turns the TV off.

Honestly I find a great deal of likeness with the Flyers and the Steelers. If they don't win the game, you're gonna get a world class ass kicking and you will remember who you played!!!!
Oh good, you learned to call him "Cindy" :clap:

NHL Team boards are meant to be drama free, and I've gotten along with most of the folks here since my ESPN days. Who do you think designed the banner for this board? Also, the stuff I said to you is typical Pens/Flyers trash talk which wouldn't shock any real Flyer fan because they've probably heard it a million times already.

Anyways, glad you became a hockey fan this year (better late than never IMO) but you're trying too hard to pretend you know what the Pens/Flyers rivalry is actually about.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh good, you learned to call him "Cindy" :clap:

NHL Team boards are meant to be drama free, and I've gotten along with most of the folks here since my ESPN days. Who do you think designed the banner for this board? Also, the stuff I said to you is typical Pens/Flyers trash talk which wouldn't shock any real Flyer fan because they've probably heard it a million times already.

Anyways, glad you became a hockey fan this year (better late than never IMO) but you're trying too hard to pretend you know what the Pens/Flyers rivalry is actually about.

Don't have to try one bit.... you make it all to clear.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, but you give me too much credit. I'm actually one of the nicest Penguin fans you'll ever meet.

If you ever have time, make sure to check this out,
Very informative take on the rivalry. It goes way beyond making fun of each others logos and coming up with juvenile names for the players on the other team.

Have a great day, Psych, you're not gonna bait me into creating drama on the Flyers board. Sorry, but Doobster don't play that.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, but you give me too much credit. I'm actually one of the nicest Penguin fans you'll ever meet.

Very informative take on the rivalry. It goes way beyond making fun of each others logos and coming up with juvenile names for the players on the other team.

Have a great day, Psych, you're not gonna bait me into creating drama on the Flyers board. Sorry, but Doobster don't play that.

Wtf are you taking about baiting.....:L I hold a gun to your head and tell you come in here and talk your, what was it you said, 2 faced Shit. Get a grip.

YouTube

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i get along with Doob, but the man (sorry if i'm stereotyping incorrectly!) makes a great point. It's very easy to hate the majority of Pens fans and that's what 94% of the rivalry is all about :)

Right now 1% to Sid and the other 5% is Letang. Letang is a schmuck. They both whine every time they get touched, but at least Sid isn't throwing dirty cheap shots of his own.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man that was refreshing. I could watch that over and over. Fuck the Pens!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that was refreshing. I could watch that over and over. Fuck the Pens!
Yeah, I like what they do to promote Rivalry Night sometimes.

Here are a couple others you might enjoy...

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they have to have one of the Flyers vs NJ during the mid 90s. Lindros vs Stevens?
I could look for it, but after the game.

I saw one between the Blackhawks & Flyers, but I didn't see how that's a rivalry but for 2010.